A majority of the iPhone users utilize the services of CarPlay. However, even with the latest iOS updates, CarPlay, in terms of customization, has a plenitude to cover. If you wish to enjoy more customizability when it comes to CarPlay, then Airaw Tweak is the answer for you. Developed by iOS developer Dcyshi, the Airaw jailbreak tweak allows you to fiddle more with CarPlay than the standard features will allow.
Check out CarPlayEnable – Let’s you Play Video & Audio on Apple CarPlay.
Airaw tweak for CarPlay brings with it several features allowing you to customize the home screen and app icons. In this post, we will discuss about the features of the tweak along with the installation steps.
- 1 Control CarPlay Dashboard Better with Airaw Tweak
- 1.1 Install Airaw Jailbreak Tweak for CarPlay Customization on iOS
- 1.2 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 1.3 Wrapping Up – Customize CarPlay Dashboard with Airaw Tweak
Control CarPlay Dashboard Better with Airaw Tweak
Using Airaw jailbreak tweak, you can change the CarPlay home screen layout, select the size of the icons, put up a custom wallpaper, and more. After the successful installation of the tweak, a dedicated preferences pane will come up in the Settings. Following is a screenshot of the same.
From the above screenshot, you can see that the following features are a part of the tweak.
- Activate/Deactivate the tweak on demand.
- Select the number of dashboard application rows from 2, 3, or 4.
- Select the number of dashboard application columns from 4, 5, or 6.
- Customize the size of the app icons.
- Hide the labels for the application icons from the dashboard.
- Hide the background for the app icon labels from the dashboard.
- Customize the app icon label color.
- Hide the Home Screen Dots.
- Select a static wallpaper or set up a custom wallpaper slideshow.
- You can select an image from the Camera Roll as well to be the dashboard wallpaper.
- You can set up the Now Playing Album Artwork to be utilized as the wallpaper.
- Activate/Deactivate status bar customization.
- Select a status bar date/time format.
Please note that the settings that you will configure above will take effect once you connect your device to CarPlay.
Check out Cylinder Reborn – Scrolling Homescreen Icon Animations iOS.
Install Airaw Jailbreak Tweak for CarPlay Customization on iOS
Those who are interested to try out the tweak, can install the same from Chariz Repository by paying a sum of $1.99 using their preferred package manager. Please note that the tweak supports iOS 13 and iOS 14 jailbroken devices. You must have a CarPlay compatible vehicle as well.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Does Airaw tweak support iOS 14.x?
Yes! Airaw tweak supports iOS 13 and iOS 14 up to iOS 14.5.
Will it be possible to add widgets to CarPlay?
Yes! In the future updates for Airaw, the developer has planned to put widgets.
Is Airaw compatible with CarPlay or CarBridge?
The tweak is compatible with CarBridge. However, you might have to uninstall and reinstall CarBridge to see features from both.
Does Airaw support iOS 12?
No! The tweak supports iOS 13 and iOS 14 jailbroken devices.
Wrapping Up – Customize CarPlay Dashboard with Airaw Tweak
That was very much regarding Airaw tweak from our side. If you do install the tweak, please let us know about your experience of using the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- LeaveMeOff Pro – Makes Notifications more Private iOS.
- Contacy – Tweak Shows Contact’s Picture & Message on Lockscreen.