With the launch of iOS 14, Apple gave its users a way to change the appearance of their iOS device’s home screen through the new Widgets system. However, if we compare this with the relative tweaks available for the jailbroken users, the offering of Apple lags behind considerably. Let us talk about one such jailbreak tweak that goes by the name Atria, developed by the iOS developer ren7995.
Check out Kalm Tweak – Beautiful Lock Screen iOS (Scheduling, Scaling, DND & More).
The tweak Atria utilizes the Apple’s widget system and provides customized layouts for your jailbroken iOS device. The real benefit of Atria comes from the fact that it synchronizes well with the Apple’s native home screen providing a smooth and a fluid experience. Want to know another coolest thing about Atria? The tweak, along with being open source on GitHub, is absolutely free to download.
- 1 Edit Layout of your Home Screen with Atria on iOS 14
- 1.1 Install Atria Jailbreak Tweak on iPhone/iPad (iOS 14)
- 1.2 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 1.3 Final Words – Atria Home Screen Layout Editor for iPhone/iPad (iOS 14)
Edit Layout of your Home Screen with Atria on iOS 14
Compatible with both iPhone and iPad, running on iOS 14, Atria jailbreak tweak supports both widgets and the extensive app library on iOS. Post successful installation of the tweak, users when activating 3-D Touch menu on the installed apps will get to see an option ‘Edit Layout’, tapping which will allow the user to edit their iOS device’s home screen as shown in the image below.
Users also get to access a dedicated preferences pane in the Settings application providing a host of customization options. Following is a screenshot of the same for your reference.
- Activate/Deactivate the Tweak.
- Activate/Deactivate the tweak’s Layout Settings.
- Enable/Disable the tweak’s App Library Settings.
- Enable/Disable the tweak’s Save State Settings.
- Hide app icon badges.
- Hide root icon labels.
- Keep the App Library icon labels hidden.
- Hide labels from app icons in folders.
- Hide page dots.
- Keep the folder icon blur effect hidden.
- Hide Atria from 3D Touch/Haptic Touch menus.
- Activate/Deactivate a configurable background blur behind your icons.
- Activate/Deactivate and select a custom color for the aforementioned background blur.
- Enable a custom message and enter a custom text string to be displayed as said message.
- Select a custom text color.
- Reset all options to their defaults.
- Reset the current save state.
At the very top-right corner, there’s a Respring button allowing you to save the changes.
Check out Watusi 3 – All in One Tweak for WhatsApp on (iPhone & iPad).
Install Atria Jailbreak Tweak on iPhone/iPad (iOS 14)
If you are interested to download and install Atria on your jailbroken iPhone/iPad, you can get the same for free from Chariz repo. Please note that the tweak runs on jailbroken iPhone/iPad running on iOS 14 or later.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Can I customize different pages differently on Atria?
Yes! Different pages can have different settings for rows, columns, icon scales, and insets.
Yes! Atria comes with an option 'Export Settings'. This will give you a unique string. Thereafter, your friend can utilize the option 'Import Settings from Clipboard' to get your settings.
How to start using Atria?
Simply 3D Touch an app icon and choose option 'Edit Layout' to get started on Atria.
Respring is messing as the folders and icons are getting randomly spread everywhere. How to fix?
This issue is reported by other users as well and according to the developer, he is working on the same and will release a fix soon.
Final Words – Atria Home Screen Layout Editor for iPhone/iPad (iOS 14)
So, here we are with the extremely impressive Atria; a free, open source layout editor for jailbroken iPhone/iPad running on iOS 14. If you have any further questions regarding the tweak or any of its features and functionalities, please reach out to us with your queries via the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- HiddenLock14 – Add Face ID to your Hidden Album.
- Velvet Tweak – Customize Notifications Alerts & Widgets.