We can find more tweaks on the market to fulfill your expectations when it comes to your iOS devices. In this case, here we are going to have a look at the new tweak called ColorMyBattery. Generally when it comes to the battery indicator, you can see at the top of the screen. It will mainly help the device users to know that how much better the device has. Usually, most of the time the battery indicator icon will look in white. This thing makes the users feel boring at a certain level of the stage.
We all know that the battery indicator is considered to be one of the most viewing stuff icons when it comes to the status bar. In this case, most of the iOS device users are planning for the colorful stuff to be placed over battery indicator. This thing makes unique, and at the same time, it offers you a lot of fun with lots of colors. So, whenever your device battery is getting low, then you can able to see different colors according to the percentage.
This amazing and cute stuff is highly possible with the help of ColorMyBattery. It is considered to be the new free jailbreak tweak when it comes to use on your device. Once it is installed successfully on your device, then you can expect the additional customization to enjoy. If you are really interested in downloading ColorMyBattery for your device, then it is easy for you to download it at free of cost by visiting Cydia’sBigBoss repository.
Features of ColorMyBattery
Before going to install ColorMyBattery on your iOS devices, then it is important for you to know some of the features. Hope it will be helpful for all the users before going to install on their device.
- You can set different shades of colours for each increment and decrement of the battery. In this case, it doesn’t require seeing the percentage that available for the battery.
- Your device will enter into the zone of low power mode once it enters the 20% which will indicate in yellow color.
- When it comes to change the color as per your wish, visit settings and specify custom colors.
- The user can easily hide the battery percent on their device.
How to Install ColorMyBattery Tweak on iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2 devices
- If you are looking for ColorMyBattery to download, then it is essential for the user to add BigBossCydia repo from [http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/] on Cydia at free of cost.
- Next, got the home screen of Cydia and visit BigBoss.
- You will see different tweaks in the next screen. Search for ColorMyBattery. When you get it, tap on it to enable, and start to use on your device.
- When it comes to changing the color value, all you just need to tap on the color wheel to change the color as per your wish.
- As per your wish, you can enable Hide battery percent option as well.
Conclusion: ColorMyBattery – Add colors to your battery indicator
In the current scenario, we can see a lot of tweaks available in the market to update on your iOS devices. When it comes to this ColorMyBattery tweak, it offers you the attractive stuff if you see in the status bar. You can make use of this at free of cost.
- Immortal Cydia Tweak | Sign IPA Files Forever with Immortal on iOS.
- [How To] Install Cyrus VIP on iOS [iPhone/iPad] without JailBreak