Before iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices took over the market, when it came to gaming, devices like PSP, Game Boy, Super Nintendo, N64, and more used to rule the relative market. With iPhone/iPad becoming the trend, the gaming experience has undergone drastic changes. However, this does not mean that traditional gaming has become extinct. Here is where Delta Emulator app comes into play. Delta Emulator allows you to play Game Boy and Nintendo games on your iPhone.
Prior to Delta Emulator, when it came to gaming emulators, much of the preference in recent days was GBA4iOS which is a Game Boy only emulator for iPhone. But it suffered from its own set of flaws . Hence, the market was ripe for an alternative and this space was captured by the amazing Delta Emulator via which you can enjoy Game Boy and Nintendo games on iPhone without jailbreak. Check out another alternative emulator: NDS4iOS Emulator on iOS.
- 1 Delta Emulator for iOS
- 1.1 Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad [Download Links]
- 1.2 Method 1: Delta Emulator on iOS from AltStore [Official Method]
- 1.3 Method 2: Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
- 1.4 Method 3: Delta Emulator Latest Version Install on iOS
- 1.5 Method 4: Delta Emulator Install from AppValley
- 1.6 How to Delete Delta Emulator from iPhone/iPad?
- 1.7 Delta Emulator Crashing [Fix*]
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 1.9 Delta Emulator IPA iOS (iPhone/iPad)
Delta Emulator for iOS
Delta Emulator gives an unparalleled vintage gaming experience on iPhone. On-screen buttons come with a transparency option and you can enjoy the games, as per your preference, on portrait or landscape mode. If you wish to install tweaked apps and games on your iOS device without any Jailbreak or Cydia Installation then check out how to Download and Install TweakBox for iOS devices without Jailbreak.
You can download Delta Emulator app on your iOS device using any of the download links highlighted below.
Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad [Download Links]
If you are unable to proceed with the installation using the above download links, we have also covered different methods below through which you can install Delta Emulator on your iOS device. Check them out.
Method 1: Delta Emulator on iOS from AltStore [Official Method]
Riley Testut is the brains behind the development of the amazing Delta Emulator that supports Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advanced and Nintendo devices. Now, Riley Testut has launched an iOS App Installer that goes by the name of AltStore to enable users to install third-party iOS apps and games on their iPhone/iPad without jailbreak. Delta Emulator is one of the applications available on the AltStore. The coolest part is that apps installed from AltStore are irrevocable. Are you interested to know more about AltStore? Check out the details for AltStore and steps to install Delta Emulator from AltStore from here.
Please note that this is the official method to acquire Delta Emulator on your iOS device.
Method 2: Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
- First, you have to open Safari browser on your iOS phone and visit the online site using the official link http://bit.do/deltaemulator from your browser.
- Now click on the download option available from the official site and next hit the install button.
- Now the installation process starts automatically. The installation process will be completed within a minute.
- Now you will receive pop up text as “untrusted enterprise.”
- Then open the settings option, head into general and visit the profile section to verify the desired profile.
- Now it’s done you can able to use it without any trouble. In case, you found any problem of unable to download move to the second method without wasting any time.
Method 3: Delta Emulator Latest Version Install on iOS
- In this process, you need to have a laptop or PC. So be sure that you have a laptop/PC to follow the guidelines. Another 2 things you need to get Delta Emulator on your iOS device – 1) IPA file of this app and 2) Cydia Impactor
- You need to connect your iPhone/ iPad device to the PC/laptop.
- Now download the IPA file of delta emulator from http://bit.do/download-delta-ipa.
- If you do not install Cydia Impactor previously, then Download Cydia Impactor from here with the installation process and install it as well.
- After getting these two things, you need to launch Cydia Impactor on your Windows system or Mac. You will see your device where you want to sideload Delta Emulator on the Cydia. Select the device and drag and drop the IPA file to the impactor.
- While you start to install, you will be asked to enter Apple ID for verification. You may add an alternative id for security purpose.
- Now it is started to install the emulator on your iOS 12/11+ device. After completing, you can see the Delta icon on the springboard. While you tap on it to launch, can see a prompt with a message that the app is not started due to the untrusted developer. To trust or verify the emulator, go to Settings -> General -> Profile and Device Management. Find the profile here and trust it by following screen instruction. Now launch the delta emulator on your iPhone/iPad to download the gaming applications.
Method 4: Delta Emulator Install from AppValley
- AppValley is a third-party App Store that houses a plenitude of hacked and modified iOS applications. If you wish to install Delta Emulator from AppValley, please download and install AppValley first on your iOS device from here.
- Once you have installed AppValley, make sure that you trust its profile in Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management prior to launching the application.
- Next, launch AppValley and conduct a search for Delta Emulator.
- Tap on the search result to navigate to the application information screen.
- From here, tap on ‘Get’ to initiate the process of downloading and installing Delta Emulator on AppValley.
- On the pop-up that comes up, please tap on ‘Install.’
- That’s it! Within a few minutes, Delta Emulator will be present on your iOS device. Make sure you trust the profile of Delta Emulator prior to launching the same.
How to Delete Delta Emulator from iPhone/iPad?
If you wish to delete Delta Emulator from your iOS device, please follow either of the following two methods:
Method 1: Long Pressing the Icon
Long press the icon of Delta Emulator on your iOS device. Tap on the ‘cross’ icon when all apps start wiggling. Hit ‘Delete’ when prompted through the dialog box that comes up next.
Method 2: Delete the Profile
Please navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and delete the installed profile of Delta Emulator.
Delta Emulator Crashing [Fix*]
If Delta Emulator is consistently crashing on your iOS device, follow either of the following steps to fix the issue.
- Check if an update is available. Update Delta Emulator and the issue will resolve.
- Check if the crash issue started after you installed a particular ROM. Delete that ROM and try utilizing Delta Emulator again.
- If you have recently updated the emulator and the crashing issue started, it means the new version is not compatible with your iOS device. Either update your iOS version or downgrade Delta Emulator to resolve the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q - What is Delta Emulator?
Delta Emulator is a multi-system gaming emulator that allows you to play Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, and Nintendo games on iPhone.
Q - How to trust Delta Emulator?
Make your way to Settings > General > Device Management. Tap on the profile of Delta Emulator and hit trust.
Q - How to add games on Delta Emulator?
You can either utilize the inbuilt browser in Delta Emulator to download gaming ROMs OR you can upload ROMs to Google Drive or Dropbox and sync your cloud accounts with Delta.
Q - Does Delta Emulator work on an iPad?
What is the iOS version supported by Delta?
Delta Emulator supports iPhone models running on iOS 10 or above.
Delta Emulator IPA iOS (iPhone/iPad)
Delta emulator is the right choice for the iPhone or iPad devices to install unlimited game apps on your device. It supports various games and provides authentication to use on your iOS devices. So it’s effortless to install the delta emulator on your device which has extensive features, unlike any other applications.