Finally, we are going to witness the new version of Electra which is available for jailbroken iOS devices. So, the persons, who are all very much excited for a long time it arrives now. For your information, thus the new version has arrived after the development of the version 1.0.3 and people can use it to jailbreak their iOS devices. When it comes to Electra 1.0.4 version, you can see some changes in terms of enhancing the stability of the device which is jailbroken.
As per the sources, the developer is also got the help of people in terms of replacing the XPC, TCP, and UDP with MIG and improve the stability of the jailbroken device. For your information, Electra 1.0.4 will support largely on 64-bit devices which are powered by 11.0 to 11.1.2, but it is not complatible with bit-32 iDevice. The iPhone models like iPhone 8, 8Plus and iPhone X which are running on 11 through 11.1.2 firmware support this eletra version. If you are the one who is still using the older version of Electra, you can now upgrade to Electra 1.0.4 version at any time. The thing you need to keep it in mind is Electra is considered to be the semi-untethered jailbreak solution. In this case, you need to open the application and get set to re-jailbreak the device. Once the certificate expires, it is essential for you to repeat the jailbreak process.
Requirements for Downloading Electra 1.0.4 IPA for iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2
If you are interested to jailbreak your iOS devices using Electra 1.0.4 tool, then you need to follow the requirements. Thus the mentioned requirements are important without going for any skip. Let’s check out the requirements below.
- Your device should be running iOS 11.0 through iOS 11.1.2.
- It is essential for you to access Windows or MacOS system.
- Now, it is important for you to install the Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- The user needs to have a free or paid Apple developer ID. However, if you don’t have any ID, then you can create it with the help of new or existing or Apple account by following developer.apple.com
- Now, it is essential for the user to download the Electra 1.0.4 IPA file for further process.
- Have the latest version of iTunes as per the instruction.
People who all are wanted to jailbreak their iOS 11 devices can follow the above-given requirements. Hope it will be useful for you to proceed further.
You can easily download your tracks from Soundcloud using Soundcloud++ in your iOS device. Read More: SoundCloud++: Download for iOS 12/11 (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
Download Electra 1.0.4 IPA for iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2 [iPhone/iPad]
Make sure to follow the below steps without skipping it at any cause to complete the smooth process. Let’s follow the given steps here one by one.
- At first, the user should connect the iPad or iPhone devices to the PC using the lightning cable without any hassles.
- The essential thing you should follow is set to make a complete backup of the device with the help of iTunes as per the instruction. It will help to make your data safe if anything goes wrong during the time of installing jailbreak.
- Now, it’s a time to launch the Cydia impactor which you have downloaded on your PC as. Once it is launched, it will detect the iOS device.
- You have already downloaded Electra 1.0.4 IPA file as we have told you in the requirements section. Drag the IPA file into the Cydia Impactor.
- Now, the prompt appears on the screen and ask the user to enter Apple ID as well as password. Enter as per the instruction to confirm it. Once it is done, Cydia impactor will lead to sideload the Electra 1.0.4 IPA in the iOS.
- After the installation process of Electra, IPA is done on your device; you need to visit the settings -> General -> profiles & device management. Now, you need to click on the Electra app profile and then select Trust to confirm it.
- Get back to home screen and launch Electra application.
- Now, you can see the jailbreak button which is appearing in the center of the display It is essential for you to check Tweaks toggle of ON that before going to click on the jailbreak button. Now, the jailbreak is started.
- You can see that the Electra will do all the process. During the process, prompt appears and says “APFS Screenshot Created.” All you need to click “Continue Jailbreak” button. If your device does not get jailbroken with this Electra 1.0.4 then, the AFPS Screenshot will lets you get back to iOS 11.1.2 with the help of SemiRestore,.
- After few minutes, you can see the message as Jailbreak is successful. Now, the user can find Cydia installer on their home screen and launch it further. Then make sure to click Upgrade Essentials and wait for few seconds to complete the process.
- Finally, you can install your favorite Cydia tweaks on your device without any difficulties.
In the earlier update of electra, people used to complain about few errors and the main one was Topanga error. Read More: [How-To] Fix Error: Topanga in Electra iOS 11/11+ Jailbreak.
Conclusion: Download Electra 1.0.4 IPA for iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2 [iPhone/iPad]
If you are interested in Electra for your device, then the given instruction will help you to complete the process smoothly. Moreover, one should keep it in mind is it’s a semi-untethered jailbreak, so it is essential for the user to re-jailbreak the device whenever needs the reboot.
- [How-To] Re-Install Cydia on Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2/11+ Devices.
- [How-To] Remove/Uninstall Electra Jailbreak from iOS Devices[Tutorial].