We all know that Kodi Software is updated to the newest version V 17.6 on iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads, and iPods. In fact, it is usually considered the best software for accessing the version of the devices. Without jailbreaking, the device usually performs well and saves lots of money.
Luckily, the users will find super fast, easy, quick and hassle-free ways to install Kodi on iOS device. Of course, the new version Kodi was successfully designed and gets best updates of the team. They have come up with a final version so that it is known as Kodi krypton 17.6.
On the other hand, it is capable of running in the 64-bit version of Windows system and most Kodi users eagerly waiting to download and install to their iOS device. We can also get this kodi related apps from this grates third party apps store: AppValley iOS App.
Features of Kodi V17.6 on iOS
The Kodi consists of a different platform that supposes to release the final version forever. Also, the Kodi software brings great results so that one can get features related to the final version for users. It provides a guide to download and install the Kodi final version to the iOS users. Some of the features are mentioned below as follows.
- Easily fix possible crash in controller dialogue.
- Quickly update standard scrapers to latest version on release.
- It will set possible connection issues with internal web server.
- Fix crash when it easily peripheral joystick add-on is installed in iOS device.
- The bug issues will be clear on latest Kodi V17.6 software.
We will update you with all Kodi updates here: Kodi Updates Category.
How to Download & Install Kodi’s Latest Version on iOS?
When the user needs to download the Kodi final version, they need to follow the instructions before downloading it from official link. In fact, the Kodi final version consists of lots of features in which it deserves wonderful steps forever.
- First, you need to download Cydia Impactor and Kodi v17.6 IPA file on your computer. Cydia Impactor can be downloaded from this article, and you can get large sources to download the IPA file but make sure you select the right source to get it. You need to install the Cydia Impactor on your Windows or Mac system.
- Next, connect the iOS device to your computer.
- Launch the impactor on your PC, and you can see the name of your iPhone there.
- Next, drag and drop the IPA file to Cydia and proceed to start the installation.
- Now you will be asked to enter Apple ID and password to verify the app with Apple, but we recommend you use an alternative Apple ID details for security purpose. After completing this step, you are now able to get Kodi on your iPhone/iPad.
- You can see the app’s icon on the home screen of your device after finishing the installation.
- You need to trust the Kodi app before launching it on your device. For it, head to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management and here you need to find out the profile associated with this app. Trust the app and start using your iPhone or iPad.
Latest Important News:
Conclusion: Install Kodi 17.6 IPA on iPhone/iPad Updated
If you want to install Kodi, this consists of simplest and easiest way to install this app on your iPhone and iPad without any hassles. Kodi is the most powerful media center so every smartphone owner wishes to have this on their device. here is the guide to grab the latest version of Kodi on latest iOS version.