iOS 13.1 Beta 1 and iPadOS 13.1 Beta 1 are available now to iOS developers for testing purposes. If you are an iOS developer, you can get the latest iOS up to and running on your iPhone/iPad in a jiffy.
However, if you aren’t a developer and still want to try out the latest iOS developer version, you require following a set of steps. In this post, we are going to share the same with you. Follow the steps provided in this post to download iOS 13.1 Beta 1 on iPhone/iPad through OTA without a developer account.
Good news! Now you can download paid apps for free on iOS. Click here to know-how.
Download iOS 13.1 Beta 1 Without Developer Account [Things to Know]
Before you go ahead and download the update on your iOS device, you must keep the following things in mind.
- The developer version compulsorily contains errors or bugs. Hence, it is recommended to wait for the Public Beta version. However, if you really wish to experience iOS 13.1, please proceed.
- If you wish to proceed, make sure that you don’t install the update on your primary device. Have a secondary device for testing purposes.
Must Check: “Two WhatsApp Accounts on Single iPhone (5 Best Ways)“.
iOS 13.1 Beta 1 Download Without Developer Account [STEPS]
- Open this post in Safari Browser on your device and tap on the provided link.
- Download the profile on your iOS device by tapping on the ‘Download’ button.
- A pop-up might come stating that the website is trying to download a configuration profile. Please tap on ‘Allow.’
- Hit ‘Install’ on the screen that follows. A reboot will follow post successful profile installation.
- Post restart, please navigate to Settings -> General -> Software Update and you will see an update captioned as ‘iOS 13.1’ or ‘iPadOS 13.1’ waiting for you.
- Download and install the update. Your device might restart again. That’s it!
Final Words – iOS 13.1 Developer Beta 1 on iPhone/iPad
These were the steps to get iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1 Developer Beta on your iOS device without UDID access or without a developer account. If you face any kind of issues or have any questions to ask, please reach out to us via the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Take Full-Page Screenshot in iOS 13, iPadOS 13 [Complete Guide].
- Filza for iOS – 3 Ways to Download Filza on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak.