Apple iOS 15 Beta 1 is out. There are tons of people waiting to get their hands on iOS 15. As a registered iOS developer, you can effortlessly try out Apple iOS 15 Beta 1 on your device. However, for those who aren’t developers, and wish to download iOS 15 Beta 1 OTA Profile, they require following a different methodology. The same, we are going to discuss in this post.
Check out [How-To] Deauthorize Third-Party App Permissions for Apple Music.
Announced this year in Apple’s WWDC, iOS 15, will hopefully release for the general public in September, 2021. Bringing in a lot of features and additional functionality in FaceTime, Photos, Wallet, SharePlay, and more; Apple users are eagerly waiting for the public build. Let us check out the steps to acquire iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile without developer account.
Install iOS 15 Beta 1 OTA Profile | Are there any prerequisites?
Before you can initiate the installation process, we recommend that you utilize a secondary iPhone for the purpose. The reason behind this is that the Beta iOS versions usually have a fair share of bugs and other issues. Apart from this, we recommend that your iOS device carries a minimum of 70% battery and a good internet connection. Following is the list of iPhone/iPad which are compatible with iOS 15.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE 1
- iPhone SE 2
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch first, second, third, 4th, 5th-generation
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 11-inch first, second, third-generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad Air 4
- iPad fifth-generation
- iPad sixth-generation
- iPad seventh-generation
- iPad eighth-generation
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
Check out 6 Easy Ways to Play YouTube Videos in Background on iOS(iPhone/iPad).
Install iOS 15 Beta 1 OTA Profile [STEPS] [No Developer Account Required]
Make sure you are utilizing Safari Browser for the purpose. Launch Safari Browser and follow the below steps to install iOS 15 Beta 1 without Developer Account.
- On Safari Browser, please launch the following link.
- You can also download the configuration profiles from the below links.
- Simply hit the Download button to download the profile on your device.
- If you have an Apple Watch connected, you might get a prompt asking the device on which you wish to install the profile. Select iPhone from the list.
- You might be asked to enter your device’s passcode.
- On the next screen that comes up, tap on Install.
- Your iOS device will reboot after successful installation of the profile.
- After the reboot, please navigate to Settings > General > Software Update and you will see iOS 15 Developer Beta 1 OTA waiting for you.
- Simply tap on Download & Install.
- It will take a few minutes for the installation to complete.
Wrapping Up – iOS 15 Developer Beta 1 [No Apple Developer Account]
These were the steps through which you can acquire iOS 15 Beta 1 OTA profile on your iOS device without having to register yourself as an Apple developer. For any kinds of questions, queries, or if you happen to face any issues during the process; our comment section is open below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Taurine Jailbreak for iOS 14 – 14.3 (DOWNLOAD).
- Install Bloby: Automatic Blob Saver v3.0 for iOS [Windows].