While you might love the jailbreak experience on your iPhone/iPad, chances are there that, at some point in time, you could experience a host of bugs, errors and other issues on your jailbroken iOS device. In such cases, the best thing which you can do is to remove the jailbreak from your device. As of now, there are two popular jailbreak tools namely Electra and UnC0ver, so you could be using either one of them. Recently, UnC0ver version 2.0.0 was released with support for Cydia Substrate. In this post, we are going to introduce a tool named as ElecTh0rRemover which can help your iOS device to steer clear of Electra & UnC0ver Jailbreak with a single click.
While you might have successfully utilized various methods to remove Electra or UnC0ver Jailbreak from your device, never ever a single tool was available to take care of both with just a single click. This makes ElecTh0rRemover a perfect boon for jailbreak enthusiasts. Let us have a look at the steps that you require undertaking for the usage of ElecTh0rRemover.
Remove Electra & UnC0ver Using ElecTh0rRemover – Prerequisites
Before you start with the jailbreak removal procedure, there are certain things that you require taking care of. Below listed are certain prerequisites to take care of before commencing the jailbreak removal mechanism.
- Please make sure that you take a backup of your essential data before proceeding.
- Apart from the jailbreak, if you have installed any individual tweak, that needs to be deleted separately.
- Please operate the tool only when the jailbreak status on your iOS device is active.
- System settings and user files won’t be removed. If you wish to remove them also then click here to read our guide on that.
Now, you are ready to proceed with the removal of jailbreak from your iPhone/iPad.
Steps to Remove Electra & UnC0ver Jailbreak Using ElecTh0rRemover
- As a first, please download the ElecTh0rRemover IPA file onto your Windows/MAC PC. Yes! You guessed it right! You require sideloading the IPA onto your iOS device.
- Cydia Impactor is the perfect tool to sideload an IPA file onto your iOS device. For the entire process, you can refer our linked guide.
- Once the installation of ElecTh0rRemover IPA is successful, please trust its profile prior to launching the tool.
- When you launch the tool, you can spot a white trash can in the middle with words ‘Remove Jailbreak’ written underneath it.
- Simply click on the white trash can and the process for removing jailbreak from your iOS device will start.
- Within some minutes you will get a popup ‘Completed Erasing.’ This means the jailbreak removal process is successful onto your iOS device.
ElecTh0rRemover – Single Tool to Remove Electra & UnC0ver
We hope you are clear with the steps. However, if you face any issue or have doubts in your mind, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
You might like to view the following interesting posts as well:
- Cydia Substrate 0.9.7000 Now Full Support to UnC0ver Jailbreak (Update).
- Cydia Store Shut Down for Jailbroken iPhones (Big Update).