Did you recently update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 12 and found out that the Bluetooth is not working properly? At times it may disconnect from the particular accessory and sometimes it may not connect at all. Well! This is certainly annoying especially if you are watching your favorite movie or listening to your pumping songs while working out.
But, now you needn’t worry about it as in this post we are going to provide you with a solution to fix the issue of Bluetooth not working in iOS 12 once and for all. Also you can check: Scan QR Code in iOS 12 from Control Center & 3D Touch to scan the QR code in iOS 12 easily.
iOS 12 Bluetooth Not Working [iPhone/iPad] [Fix*]
These are best solutions to fix the bluetooth issues faced by the users and we recommend you to try it out. If, in case, none of the below mentioned solutions work for you then it is recommended that you downgrade your operating system to iOS 11 and update to iOS 12 only when the official update package for the same is out. Until then it is recommended that you stay at iOS 11.
Method 1: Refresh Bluetooth
- Navigate to Settings -> Bluetooth and toggle it off.
- Now you need to reboot your device.
- For iPhone X, 8/8 Plus press and release the Volume Up button and thereafter do the same with Volume Down button. Thereafter just tap and hold the side button till you see the Apple Logo.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus press and hold the side and Volume Down button.
- For others press and hold the home & power button simultaneously to reboot your device.
- After your device reboots again navigate to Settings and toggle on Bluetooth.
Method 2: Forget all Devices
- Please navigate to Settings -> Bluetooth.
- Against each connected device you will find an ‘i’ icon. Click on it and tap on ‘Forget this Device.‘
- Hit ‘Forget Device‘ again thereafter and turn off Bluetooth.
- Please restart your device now and later toggle on Bluetooth and try connecting again.
Method 3: Reset Network Settings
- Launch Settings and navigate to General -> Reset.
- Click on ‘Reset Network Settings.‘
- You will be asked your passcode. Enter the same and tap on ‘Confirm.’
- Once this is done your Bluetooth will start working properly.
In case this doesn’t work for you then you can try ‘Reset All Settings’ option which is usually the last resort to get rid of all the issues which you might be facing with your device.
However, we have one more solution for you before you go with this radical step.
Method 4: Update iOS
- Updating your iOS version, indeed, works to fix the issue.
- For this please navigate to Settings -> General -> Software Update and check if any updates are available.
Bluetooth Not Getting Connected iOS 12 [iPhone/iPad]
Let us known in comments section below if the any of the above mentioned solutions worked for you. Also, if you fixed the issue through any other trick, which is not mentioned in this post, then please let our readers know about the same by putting your working method down in comments section below.
Also check the following posts:
- How-To Install Delta Lite NES Emulator for iPhone/iPad [No Jailbreak].
- How-To Turn Off Siri Suggestions on Lock Screen in iOS 12 [iPhone/iPad].