Downloading tweaked and side loading the applications on your iOS device, your device needs to be jailbroken. AppStore has the collection of applications to download and install on your device. The thing is you can find several apps for free as well as paid. But you can get all those applications for free of cost on your iOS device with the help of Cydia impactor. It is mainly considered to be the alternative app of AppStore where you can find a collection of tweaked apps.
The significant thing about this application that you need to keep it in mind is before making the entry of Cydia on your iOS device, and it is essential for your device to get jailbroken. While coming to this application, you need Windows PC for sideloading the apps on your device. Also, without any difficulties, Cydia impactor helps mainly for the Jailbreak removing the process that too without affecting the iDevice iOS version. If you are looking for sideloading the apps using Cydia Impactor, then Widows PC plays the crucial role to work on it.
Unfortunately, most of the users are recently facing the issues like Cydia Impactor.exe not working on their Windows PC. It means they are frequently looking an error. This thing makes the user feel difficult when it comes to sideloading the apps. However, one should know that this kind of error might occur after your windows get updated. In this case, the Cydia impactor.exe on your PC will face error and do not allow you to work further. So, people who all are facing the issues like frequently with Cydia impactor.exe can follow the given below steps.
- 1 Necessities to Fix “Cydia impactor.exe is Not Working” Issue
- 1.1 Procedure to follow for Fixing “Cydia Impactor.exe is not Working” Issue
Necessities to Fix “Cydia impactor.exe is Not Working” Issue
To fix Cydia impactor.exe, it is essential for you to follow few necessities that are outlined below.
- Gmail Account or Phone Number.
- Proper internet connection.
- Cydia Impactor executable file.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
Failed to sideload apps
It is the primary issue that every iOS device users in recent time. If you are interested in sideloading the applications into the device, but your windows PC displays an error. With this error, you can’t go further to sideloading the apps on your device. It is the main thing that you need to keep it in mind, once if you facing the issues like error frequently.
Procedure to follow for Fixing “Cydia Impactor.exe is not Working” Issue
The users who all are facing an issue like error often while you are going to use Cydia impactor on PC, then it is necessary for you to fix it soon. After the process of fixing is done, then you can easily get tweaked applications on your device to use in future. To fix it, you can follow any of the two methods elaborated below. By following the step by step guide, you can easily fix the error in a short time.
Method 1 > Fix “Cydia Impactor.exe Stopped Working”
- Firstly, the user should visit the settings App and open it on Windows desktop PC and then you need to find the way for accounts and simultaneously check out the category Family & other people.
- Now, in the settings, make sure to choose the option “other people” from Family & other people category section. Then, you need to choose the option “Add someone else to this PC” and click on it.
- While adding a different person to your PC, it is essential for you to choose some options for further process to proceed. Try to select the option “I don’t have this person’s sign-in info.” By following this option, you can add a user without any Microsoft account.
- Now, the user needs to enter a Phone number or Gmail account and ready to create a password for a new account.
- Once the New Microsoft account is created with a password, make sure to click the Next button to proceed further.
- Now, get back to Family and other people category, and try to have a look at a recently created account and tap on it for changing the account type.
- Finally, the users can Logout their old account and Login to New account that you were created.
Method 2 > Fix Cydia Impactor.exe has stopped working error by altering compatibility settings
- Please do a right click on the Cydia Impactor executable file and tap on ‘Properties.’
- From the ‘Properties’ window, please go to the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
- Check mark the option ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for.’
- Now, choose the Windows version that you prefer from the drop-down list and hit ‘OK’ to save your changes.
We have also covered a post which is very useful now these days especially who are facing app profile has been revoked issues: Anti Revoke for iOS.
Cydia Impactor – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Is Cydia Impactor free?
Yes! Cydia Impactor is completely free to download and use.
Q – Does Cydia Impactor provides the IPA files?
No! Cydia Impactor is merely a tool to sideload the IPA files on your iOS device.
Q – Can I trust the IPA files?
Generally, IPA files are scanned for any kind of viruses or malware. However, that again depends on how reputable is the source from where you are acquiring the IPA file.
Conclusion: Fix Cydia Impactor.Exe Has Stopped Working on Windows
If you are suffering from frequent error in Cydia impactor.exe, then the above stuff will help you to get sorted out in a short time without any hassles. Hope the given steps would be useful to rectify on your Windows PC.