[Fix] Fortnite Unable to Login | Login Failed Error: Almost all the players of Fortnite, whether on PS4, PC, Mobile or Xbox One, are reporting that after the recent update to the game, they are unable to login. Fortnite, when on log in screen, shows the error “Login Failed.” Well! I can understand how frustrating it is when you have already progressed a game to a considerable level and thereafter you are unable to login. That’s why we bring this amazing guide for you highlighting three ways through which you can fix “Fortnite: Login Failed | Fortnite Unable To Login” error. The mentioned fixes worked for me and I hope the same for you guys. So, catch your breath and read on.
Unable to play Fortnite due to one reason or the other? Check out its replica FortCraft from NetEase.
You may like to read the following Fortnite Mobile posts:
- Play Fortnite Mobile Without Invitation Codes on iOS.
- Download Fortnite Mobile in Unsupported Region outside AppStore.
- [How-To] Bypass Jailbreak Detection in Fortnite Mobile on iOS Devices.
[Steps To Fix] Fortnite Login Failed Error & Unable to Login PS4, Xbox One & PC
Fix # 1: Test Your Internet Connection
- This is the basic fix and might not work for all. Under this, from your device, you need to test your internet connection.
- If you are connected from your PC, then you can run the ‘Network Repair’ wizard or disconnect your internet connection, thereafter connecting it again.
- On Xbox One & PS4 please navigate to Settings -> Login Settings -> Network -> Test Internet Connection.
- Under the Test Internet Connection Header your internet connection will be tested and it should turn out to be successful.
- Thereafter, when you launch Fortnite again, first of all, it will give you the ‘Login Failed’ error again. Please click on ‘Retry’ and you will enter into a queue of 60 seconds. Please wait for the stipulated time and post completion of 60 seconds you will be able to successfully login into the game.
Fix # 2: Restarting & Rebooting
- If Fix # 1 didn’t work for you, don’t get depressed, we have Fix # 2 for you. Under this, all you need to do is close the application completely and re-launch it.
- Secondly, you can try restarting both the application as well as your router.
- Thirdly, under Fix # 2, please switch off your device, whether it is PC, XBox One or PS4, and even switch off and unplug your router. Kindly wait for 5-10 minutes and plug everything back. Try launching the game now. You will, definitely, be able to get past the log on screen and successfully enter the game.
So, Fix # 2 even didn’t work for you? No worries! Fix # 3 worked for almost all users who were facing this log on failed issue with Fortnite.
Fix # 3: Keep Joining Invites
- Under this fix you need someone, might be your friend, to be inside the in-game lobby.
- This means you need to be in contact with someone who is already inside the game.
- Request him/her to spam use his invites in your name. This means he/she should constantly send you invites.
- On the other hand, you should accept each and every invite coming from your friend and click on ‘Join’ for every invite.
- Great! You will, definitely, be able to successfully get past the ‘Login Failed’ error and log in the game now.
- [How-To] Download & install Fortnite Mobile on Unsupported iOS Devices.
- [Fixed] Fortnite Mobile Not landing on Jailbreak? [Fortnite Crashing Fix].
Conclusion: Fortnite Stuck on Login Screen | Fortnite Unable to Launch Due to Login Issues
So, that’s it folks! I hope at least one of the method must have worked for you. Please let us know in the comments section below as to which method worked for you. In case, you are still unable to log on to Fortnite game then also please let us know in comment section below.