Fortnite Battle Royale for iOS Not Loading on Jailbreak: Fortnite Battle Royale from Epic Games for iOS (iPhone/iPad) has been the talk of the town, even when in developing stages. Recently, Epic Games, has been giving early access invites to some lucky fans for playing this immensely popular game. Sadly, jailbroken users weren’t able to play the game on their iOS devices as developers made it very clear, later, that the game won’t be supported on jailbroken iOS devices.
The game only requires you to sign up for it and is completely free to play. Users from all over the globe reported that even when they turned off their jailbreak, they still couldn’t play the game as it crashes immediately upon launching. Everyone is looking for a fix. Though, the jailbreak bypass patch is not available as of now but we will tell you a way to play it on your iOS device even though you are jailbroken. So read ahead to get to know the fix for the issue of Fortnite Battle Royale Not Working on Jailbroken iOS Devices.
Fortnite for iOS Crashing | Fortnite Mobile Stuck at Loading Screen [FIX]
As said above, the jailbreak detection bypass patch for Fortnite is not available as of now. Please check back this guide periodically as we will be going to update the patch as soon as its available. But, before that you can try the following ways, if you are really impatient to play the game on your jailbroken iOS device:
- First of all, let me be completely clear, turning off jailbreak won’t work at all as the game still detects the jailbroken files present on your device and you will be facing the same issue of Fortnite stuck on Loading Screen or Fortnite crashing on your iOS device.
- It turns out that Fortnite is able to detect Cydia or Cydia Substrate present on your device which almost all the tools, even Liberty, who turns off and hides the status of jailbreak, are not able to completely steer clear of.
- Hence, for playing Fortnite you need to take the help of SemiRestore 11 Lite and Delectra through which you will be able to completely remove jailbreak as well as Cydia from your device.
- Please download SemiRestore 11 Lite through the following repository: https://electrarepo64.coolstar.org/
- Also, make sure that you uninstall all the tweaks that you have installed on your device before proceeding with SemiRestore & Delectra.
- You can also get the Deb file for SemiRestore from the provided link.
[How-To] Play Fortnite Mobile on Jailbroken iOS Devices
- On the other hand, if you don’t want to lose jailbreak from your device you can try running Fortnite Battle Royale on Electra Beta 10 (Without Anemone) as most users have reported the game to be working on their iOS device with the mentioned configuration.
Fortnite Mobile Not Responding | Fortnite Mobile Not Launching on Jailbroken iOS Device
Anyhow, jailbroken users who are patient enough, can wait for the jailbreak detection bypass patch for Fortnite, which we could, definitely, say is on the cards as developers are working on it. Please keep on checking back this post as we will update the link as well as method to use the jailbreak detection bypass patch on your iOS device. Let us hope it is out soon as this game is really an epic. Fingers crossed folks!
Until then, if anybody else is able to play the game on his/ her jailbroken iOS device please do comment below the method you used so that our readers can be benefited from your expertise.
You may like to read the following posts: