The major issue with gaming these days are that they all are dependent on the reliability of internet and servers. The game companies install a number of servers but still games stalls when a large number of players or gamers around the world start playing simultaneously. There are many games available these days that can be played by a number of players at the same time. Basically, PUBG is released in the US and Europe without any problem but some people or gamers are facing trouble whiles the game boots. PUBG is a powerful iOS and Android port of the popular battle royal game that allows 100 players to fight. It has a convenient interface that makes the game more accessible than expected.
Player Unknown’s Battleground is player versus player action game in which 100 players can play the fight in a battle royal. There is very large scale man standing deathmatch where to have to live till last. Gamers can enter solo or with their teams. The last person of any team will win the game. In the starting the game starts with the parachute rider’s jump from a plane to a place. The path of the plane varies with each round of the game which gives advice the best time to eject parachute and jump to gamers. Once they land gamers have to search a building or any other sites to find vehicles, clothes, weapons and much more equipment. In the end, you can use the currency to purchase cosmetic products by which we can customize our character.
So what error is this PUBG Network Error actually?
When you start PUBG game, it will not move forward for some time and after that, it will show an error on the screen and the error is: Please check your network and try again. Error Code: 154140712(Tap cancel exit game). This error will come again and again when you try to play the game on your Android or iOS devices. Some gamers think that it is just because of the bad internet connection but they are not able not able to fix the issue permanently by disabling and enabling thier internet connections. You should use the permanent solution to fix this error issue to enjoy the game.
- [How-To] Download & install Fortnite Mobile on Unsupported iOS Devices.
- [Fixed] Fortnite Mobile Not landing on Jailbreak? [Fortnite Crashing].
[STEPS] Fix PUBG Internet Error on Android and iOS Devices
- First, go to the official app store of both Android and iOS phone.
- Download and install the Opera VPN app on your devices. Any other VPN will also work but the Opera VPN is free of cost to use and fix the error issue.
- Launch the app once the download is completes on your device. You will get a prompt and click on “Allow” to add the necessary VPN configuration.
- Then go to settings > General > VPN and ensure that Opera VPN is connected properly.
- Open Opera VPN now and click on “Switch Location” that is given under the device location section. You just need to change device location.
- The closest location will be selected by the Opera VPN automatically. Change your location to the Netherlands.
- Congratulations! Now you can play the PUBG game without any network or internet errors.
The developers of PUBG have not provided any proper solution to fix this error yet. If you or any of your gamer friends is facing this issue on any Android or iOS device, then this article will be very helpful to you if you want to know how you can fix this error issue.
- PUBG Mobile Bots: How to Spot and Remove Them [Complete Guide].
- PUBG Mobile Network Error Code Fix on Android/iOS Devices.