As of now, the third-party iOS app installers are struggling due to revocation of their certificates by Apple. Third-party App Stores like TweakBox, AppValley, Ignition, and TutuApp are unable to come to terms since Apple is consistently revoking their certificates.
As an outcome of these revokes, the users are suffering since neither they are unable to install a new application from these third-party App Stores nor the installed applications are working. Though TutuApp took the pain and launched TutuApp Lite in an attempt to retain a significant number of its users, the efforts went in vain since TutuApp Lite suffered from a considerable number of issues like slow downloading or no downloading at all.
- 1 Apple Consistently Revoking TweakBox, AppValley, Ignition, & TutuApp | Is there a Fix?
Apple Consistently Revoking TweakBox, AppValley, Ignition, & TutuApp | Is there a Fix?
While Apple is not allowing the third-party App Installers to work, the users are looking to make their favorite tweaked, hacked, or modified applications to work in their iOS devices. Well! You needn’t struggle to find a solution as with this post, you have hit the correct chords.
In this post, we are going to share with you a solution through which you can fix the issue of revokes on TweakBox, AppValley, Ignition, and TutuApp.
TuTuApp Stable Version:
Fix Revokes on TweakBox, AppValley, Ignition, and TutuApp | Pre-requisites
- Windows PC/MAC Computer
- Download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC from here.
- Ensure that you have the latest iTunes installed on your system.
- Please download the IPA file of the respective App Installer on your PC. Following are the links for the same.
- TweakBox IPA
- AppValley IPA
- Ignition IPA
- TutuApp IPA
Now, you are ready to apply the fix. Please follow the below steps carefully in order to avoid any kind of complications later.
Apple Revoking Third-Party App Installers – How to Fix [STEPS]
- Please launch Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to PC.
- Drag and drop the IPA file of the third-party App Installer on Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple Developer ID on the pop-up that comes up next. You can create a free Apple Developer ID on developer.apple.com
- Ignore the warning that comes up next and Cydia Impactor will sideload the IPA file onto your iPhone/iPad.
- Make sure you trust the profile of the IPA after successful installation.
- Now, you can launch the respective third-party App Store from the home screen of your iOS device.
If you have any trouble following the above steps, you can refer the same from our post from here.
Is Sideloading the IPA File a Permanent Fix?
Well! The fix cannot be said as permanent. This is because the free Apple Developer ID that you have utilized will sign the IPA with a certificate that is valid for only 7 days. Hence, after 7 days, you require repeating the entire sideloading procedure once again.
Final Words – Apple Revokes Certificates of TutuApp, Ignition, TweakBox and more
This was all regarding the steps to fix the issue of revocation of certificates that the third-party app installers are facing. If you happen to face any kind of issues in the process, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will help you on a priority basis.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- VideoHUD Tweak Download for iOS [iPhone/iPad] (Full Guide).
- Download Instagram++ on iOS 12.3, 12.2, 12.1 & iOS 12+ iPhone/iPad (2 Ways).