Play FortCraft on iOS: If you are a hard core mobile gamer then you must be aware about the soaring popularity of the game Fortnite Mobile. The game’s beta version has been rolled out on iOS only and only a few iOS users who signed up for the game got the invite to play it on their iOS devices (iPhone/iPad). If you are one of those who didn’t receive the invite and are impatient to play the game on your iOS device then you can try FortCraft Beta for iOS. FortCraft is an exact replica of Fortnite Mobile, with same mechanics, and is launched by NetEase, a company in China, just a little after the launch of Fortnite Mobile by Epic Games.
If we compare both the games then FortCraft, definitely, has an advantage over the fact that it is compatible with iOS 9 or later unlike Fortnite Mobile which requires at least iOS 11 or later to run smoothly and it will work in the coming iOS 12 version. Moreover, FortCraft runs pretty well on iPhone 6 and later. However, supported devices for Fortnite Mobile starts from iPhone 6S. So, if you are running an old iOS operating system version on an earlier iOS device then you can, undoubtedly, go for FortCraft as it will give you almost same game play experience like Fortnite Mobile.
Download FortCraft on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Devices
Please take into account the following notes for the beta version as conveyed by the developers:
- The game data won’t be transferred to the public version of the game from beta version.
- The content of the game might change in the public release version.
- The game may get down for sometime during beta testing for emergency maintenance or installation of updates.
If you are interested to get the sign up for iOS Beta version of FortCraft please follow the below-mentioned guide for the same.
Another must check article: PUBG Mobile IPA File Download for iOS Devices.
Method 1: How To Sign Up and install FortCraft on iOS
- First of all, you need to navigate to the official website www.fortcraft.com and sign up with your email address.
- Once you sign up, you will receive an email on the email address which you registered from Test Flight inviting you to join the beta testing.
- Please open the email and click on the ‘Start Testing‘ or ‘View as Test Flight‘ button for the process to begin.
- Once you click on the above mentioned button, your mobile browser will open and a page asking you to download Test Flight from the App Store will open.
- You will also get a redemption code. Get Test Flight from App Store; launch it and tap on the ‘Redeem‘ button on the top left. Please enter the unique redemption code here.
- Great! Now the FortCraft Beta for iOS page will open up in front of you. An ‘Install‘ button will be visible. Please click on it for the installation process to begin.
- Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded the FortCraft Beta application on your iOS device. Enjoy!
Please note that once test period is over you will no longer be able to use the application. You need to wait for the public release of the game in the App Store later.
You may like to read the following Fortnite Mobile posts:
- Play Fortnite Mobile Without Invitation Codes on iOS.
- Download Fortnite Mobile in Unsupported Region outside AppStore.
- [How-To] Bypass Jailbreak Detection in Fortnite Mobile on iOS Devices.
Method 2: Download FortCraft on iOS Without Signing Up
As an update the count for iOS beta testing of FortCraft is over now. So, you may not be able to get the beta application from the above mentioned steps. As of now the public release version is not launched on App Store yet. But you can download the IPA file of the game and install it by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all please download the FortCraft IPA file from the provided link.
- Thereafter, on your Windows/MAC or Linux Computer download and install Cydia Impactor from here.
- Launch Cydia Impactor and connect your iOS device to your system. Cydia Impactor will detect your device. Thereafter, drag and drop the FortCraft IPA file on to it.
- You will be asked your Apple Developer ID now. In case you don’t have one you can create on developer.apple.com.
- Post entering the credentials a warning might be given to you that the existing certificates may get replaced or revoked. Don’t worry about the warning and hit ‘OK.’
- Now the installation process of the game will start. Once the installation process is over, before launching the game, please trust the profile of your Apple Developer ID, in Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management.
- Cool! Now you can launch the game from the icon on your iPhone/iPad’s home screen.
- [How-To] Download & install Fortnite Mobile on Unsupported iOS Devices.
- [Fixed] Fortnite Mobile Not landing on Jailbreak? [Fortnite Crashing Fix].
So, guys and gals, we have reached to end of this post. If you want to ask any questions you are most welcome to put them down in comments section below. We will look into your queries and provide you with the needed answers.