Admit it! Accessibility gets really complex while using an iPhone when you have to access notification center, control center, and app switcher for different functionalities. Out of these three interfaces, accessing app switcher is the simplest. So, how about we combine app switcher, notification center, and control center into one? Yes! This is possible through Gemini jailbreak tweak.
Check out Velvet v1.4 Tweak – Customize Notifications Alerts & Widgets.
Developed by iOS developer, Galactic_Dev, the Gemini jailbreak tweak integrates the Control Center and Notification Center with the App Switcher screen itself. This allows you to access Control Center or Notification Center from the App Switcher itself. There is an option to dynamically combine both of them as well.
- 1 Integrate Control Center/Notification Center with App Switcher with Gemini
- 1.1 Install Gemini on Jailbroken iPhone (iOS 13 & iOS 14)
- 1.2 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 1.3 Wrapping Up – Combine App Switcher with Control/Notification Center with Gemini
Integrate Control Center/Notification Center with App Switcher with Gemini
After the successful installation of the Gemini jailbreak tweak, a dedicated preferences pane will come up under Settings. Following is the screenshot of the same.
Following are the things that you can do from the above preferences pane.
- Select whether you want Control Center, Notifications Center, or a dynamic combination of both to come up in the App Switcher.
- Use the pinch gesture for showing up the Control Center or Notifications.
- Dismiss the switcher by tapping anywhere.
- Select custom modules for the Control Center.
- Select the number of rows to be visible in the Control Center.
- Choose to scroll the Control Center vertically or horizontally.
- Select a focus app to receive notifications for the same.
- Sort notifications by app.
- Show ‘No Older Notifications’ message.
- Reduce animations when inserting/deleting notifications.
- Show all app notifications.
- Scroll the dynamic view automatically.
Check out Contacy – Tweak Shows Contact’s Picture & Message on Lockscreen.
Install Gemini on Jailbroken iPhone (iOS 13 & iOS 14)
If you wish to install Gemini jailbreak tweak on your iPhone, you can download and install the same from the Packix Repository for $1.99. Please note that the tweak works on jailbroken iPhone running on iOS 13 and iOS 14. The tweak does not work for iPads.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Does Gemini tweak works with Prysm?
The developer is actively working on Prysm support. As of now, the tweak can be utilized along side Prysm, however, Gemini will show normal Control Center only.
Swiping up from the App Switcher takes to the last app and not the home screen. How to fix this in Gemini?
The developer has acknowledged this issue and is actively working on developing a fix for the same in the upcoming updates.
Does Gemini tweak work with iPad?
No! As of now, the tweak is compatible with jailbroken iPhone running on iOS 13 and iOS 14.
Wrapping Up – Combine App Switcher with Control/Notification Center with Gemini
That was all regarding the amazing Gemini jailbreak tweak for iOS 13 and iOS 14. We will like to know about your experience using the Gemini tweak. Drop your feedback in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Tranzlo – A life Savior Translate Tweak [Chatting with Foreigners].
- IAmLazy – Easily Backup & Restore your Tweaks (iPhone & iPad).