According to digital reports, NITO TV has the much-talented tool for TVOS firmware recently. The package somewhat resembles Cydia for iOS but requires the device to be jailbroken in order to prove its workability.
The Apple TV jailbreak tool mainly devised for TVOS 10.2.2 firmware and is developed by Justin Williams aka jaywalker who is also a professional hacker. NITO TV and Justin Williams together created Greeng0blin. The tool supports DPKG and APT for Apple TV 64 bit architecture. In other words, it means that tweak developers can once again create their own repositories for the fantastic tool.
NITO TV4 is mainly meant for jailbroken Apple TV devices through Mac OS installer. However, if you have jailbroken with Greeng0blin, it is already loaded for you on your device. Also known as Kevin Bradley, NITO TV is working on resolving issues with some of the most popular applications that include Netflix, Kodi, and others. You can follow RSS, Twitter and Google + posts for discovering more about these things
The TVOS 10.2.2 can be jailbroken through Greeng0blin. The guide will let you know how to execute the required steps.
Process to jailbreak Apple TV 4 using Greeng0blin
- Launch the NITO TV website for downloading Greeng0blin IPA file, but you do not need to download NITO TV installer as it comes with Greeng0blin.
- Get the Apple TV 4 connected to your laptop/computer through USB -c port located at its back. Make sure you have a USB – C at your disposal.
- Install Cydia impactor and Launch it right away on your laptop/computer so that it appears as a symbol on the interface.
- Drag the Greeng0blin IPA within the impactor and correctly Enter your Apple password and ID in the empty boxes.
- The application will immediately get sideloaded on your Apple TV, and the impactor would get completed in the meantime. Keep ignoring the non-fatal errors that the impactor continuously displays on your screen
- Launch the Greeng0blin and you would right away find the jailbreaking option in front of your eyes. Select Jailbreak for beginning up with the process.
- So now you are about to run the jailbreak process. Remain cautious – the KPP bypass used during the process is inherently probabilistic. Therefore, it is quite a possibility for it to break several times before succeeding. The users cannot do anything about it except for trying repeatedly. According to our experience, it became successful on 5 – 6 trials. However, exceptionally it can take up to 15 + chances for getting success in the first time.
- Once the device is successfully jailbroken, the output will immediately channelize you towards the respiting pinboard. You would now see respiring SSH been activated. Initiate to change the password.
- Check out whether you have successfully jailbroken the screen and what exactly ssh password appears like
- You will get a confirmation message saying jailbroke yo! In case you are facing some problems during the process, choose to install Bootstrap while re-jailbreaking. Hopefully, this will clear up the issues and set you free from unnecessary hustles and irritation.
- Turn on your NITO TV that has been installed right on the home screen after jailbreaking.
- In order to uninstall Greeng0blin, delete the application and reboot the Apple TV 4.
Hope the above-given steps will be helpful for all the seekers.
Download and Install the alternative Electra Jailbreak IPA for iOS device. Read More:How to Jailbreak iOS devices using Electra IPA file [iPhone/iPad]
Which model of Apple TV remains compatible with the tool?
That is a good question because the firmware is not compatible with all the versions of Apple TV. So as of now, you have to on Apple TV running on TVOS 10.2.2 firmware particularly. If you have the Apple TV 4K model, that is not going to work at all.
Conclusion: Greeng0blin Jailbreak for Apple TV
People who are well aware of Jailbreak have something more exciting for them in the form of Greeng0blin Jailbreak for Apple TV 4. If you are able to follow the above mentioned the steps properly, you will be able to know how featured the newly released application is.
In case you are not much aware of NITO TV and its features, try to find out about Greeng0blin Jailbreak. Apple is already signing up with TVS 10.2.2, so you have the option to downgrade and jailbreak the device. The Greeng0blin basically works for a platform that acts as Cydia on the set of a box. So if you are ready for it, you have to install and run the NITO application on your Apple TV. The application helps to remove the restriction imposed by Apple over the app store. It provides more freedom to control the TV by integrating a lot of exciting new features in it. However, you must know that jailbreaking is something that needs a lot of skill and patience. Also, it ends up the warranty on the device. So initiate such things only when you are sure about the repercussions.
- Download and Install iNoJB for iOS devices without Jailbreak [iPhone/iPad]
- Download iFile IPA on iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak