iFile supports all of the iOS devices which offers the facility of managing your iOS device with very great ease. Downloading iFile to your iOS device means to enhance its capabilities much more. It is actually a paid application tool which you can easily get on your App store by paying 2$. If you wanted to get its free version, then you can go for iPSWBeta.
It is one of the best designs by Darkness Productions which need not jailbreak your device before installing it on your iOS device. Compatibility and the user-friendly interface are the two another things which really needed to appreciate about this excellent tool. iFile supports languages like English, Russian, and Spanish and hence covers a long range of customers.
iFile is a wonderful tool which enables you to transfer various files with the help of Bluetooth, WiFi, iCloud and DropBox. The best thing about iFile is that it is updated on a regular basis and hence reduced chances of getting your iOS device infected with bugs and errors. It also offers you the facility of zipping and unzip various files along with browsing, moving, deleting and modifying them and hence enhanced performance.
Compatible Devices and Firmware to iFile
iFile is compatible with a large number of iOS devices. Just have a look at the complete list of compatible firmware and devices.
Compatible Firmware: iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.2, iOS 12, iOS 11.3.
Compatible iOS devices
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus, , iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c.
- iPad 2, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.
Perfect article to read: Tweak Installer to Install and Uninstall Deb Files Remotely on iOS.
Features of iFile for iOS | iFile on iPhone/iPad
iFile is one of the most downloaded file managers specially designed and developed for iOS devices. It is a fully featured app which takes a step higher when it comes to the performance. Some of the main features of this wonderful application tool are:
- iFile offers you the facility of rename, move, manage and delete files along with zipping, unzip and modifying files.
- iFile enables you to store all of your notifications in one folder and hence make it more convenient and easy to use on.
- iFile also offers you the facility of transferring various files from your iOS device by using Bluetooth and Wifi.
- Now, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks with the self-made MP3 player.
- iFile includes a very user-friendly interface and hence very easy to work on.
- iFile also enables you to delete various other preinstalled apps as well with the help of IPA manager.
- iFile does not include any jailbreak process for installing this wonderful app on your device.
- It is compatible with a large number of iOS devices.
- You can now easily work on MS Office, PDF files and various other extensions with the help of this wonderful
- iFile also enables you to enjoy the experience of multi-touch gestures with very significant
Download and Install iFile IPA on iOS Without Jailbreak
iFile is a wonderful application which does not need to jailbreak your device before installing it. Just follow the step by step process to get it on your device.
- Download the advanced version of iFile by clicking this link followed by downloading Cydia Impactor on your computer as well. If you already keep this impactor software on your PC, then leave this step.
- Once done with it; now connect your iOS device to your computer system through a dedicated USB cable.
- Now, open up the Cydia Impactor and then go to the downloaded iFile
- Drag and drop this file directly on to the Cydia Impactor.
- You will be then asked to add some data in the dedicated boxes such as Apple user ID username and secure password.
- Once done with it the installing process of iFile on your device will get startup.
- Now, go to Settings option followed by General and then Profiles & Device Management.
- Now get a profile linked to your Apple Id and then open it and click on Trust option.
- Once done with it; now go to your home screen option; you will get the dedicated icon of iFile on your device. Just open it and enjoy accessing various apps.
Must Check Article: Uasharedtools for iOS 12/11 & iOS 10+ iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak.
Download and Install iFile from AppValley
AppValley is one of the best 3rd party App Store in the market. If you don’t wish to get into the hassle of installing iFile through its IPA file using Cydia Impactor; then you can get iFile from AppValley as well.
- As a first, you require installing AppValley on your iOS device. For that please navigate here and tap on ‘Install AppValley.’
- Post successful installation of AppValley please don’t forget to trust its profile from Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management.
- Next, launch AppValley and you will be greeted by an interface similar to that of official App Store. Search for iFile using the search bar.
- Click ‘Get’ for downloading iFile to your iOS device.
- Don’t forget to trust the profile of iFile as well before launching.
- Once you are over with the above steps you can launch iFile from the home screen of your iOS device and start managing your files.
Conclusion: iFile IPA on iOS 12 and iOS 11+ Without Jailbreak
iFile is one of the most popular and best File Manager for your iOS device which you can install to your iOS device in order to enhance the features of preinstalled file manager. The best thing about this wonderful application tool is that you now don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device for getting it on your iOS device; just go to your web browser and download it directly. We have provided you with the features and the best way of installing this fantastic app on your device which will surely go to help you a lot.