In the past few years, we are witnessing an upward trend of cheat codes and game mods. A plenitude of hacked versions and modding applications have been developed to give us an upper hand while playing our favorite games. If you are an avid gamer, you must be aware of the game guardian application, the super popular game cheat engine available on Android devices. Good news is that the game guardian application has been updated to support iOS 11-12 devices as well. Known as ‘iGameGuardian,’ in this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install iGameGuardian on iPhone/iPad.
Check out the Best iOS Games That Help You Survive the Commute.
If you have an Electra jailbroken iPhone/iPad, you can easily install iGameGuardian on the same. After installation, you require running it in no-tweak mode. With the aid and assistance of iGameGuardian, you can edit in-game variables and increase various metrics such as money, coins, etc. Moreover, you can access unlimited in-app purchases. However, you must know that this game cheat engine works primarily with single-player games. iGameGuardian, according to some iOS users, also lets you increase or decrease the difficulty level of the game.
Install iGameGuardian on iOS 11-12 – Compatibility & Requirements
Before you initiate the installation process, please go through the following requirements:
- An iPhone/iPad running on iOS 11-12.1.2 firmware.
- Good internet connection.
- A single-player game that you wish to hack into.
Following are the iPhone/iPad models that are compatible with iGameGuardian.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6s/6s plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7/7 plus
- iPhone 8/8 plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
Check out the amazing iOSGods App – No Jailbreak Apps Store to get Tweaked Apps & Games.
Now, since you are aware of the compatibility and the requirements for installing iGameGuardian, we can proceed towards the steps to download and install the popular game cheat engine on your compatible iPhone/iPad.
Install iGameGuardian on iPhone/iPad [STEPS]
- As a first, please launch Cydia and add Aqua Wu’s source: http://aquawu.github.io/igg/
- From this repository, please install the iGameGuardian 8.0 package.
- After the installation is successful, you are ready to hack any single-player game.
- Please launch the application from the home screen of your iOS device. The application will display some initial values. Please do not mess with them.
- Next, launch the single-player hackable game that you wish to hack.
- After launching the game, exit the same and immediately move back to the cheat engine.
- The application will display the applicable target which you desire to tweak.
- Utilizing the ‘Search’ tab, you can input the in-game values of your choice. Next, go back to the game and you will be able to play the same with the edited values.
Final Words – iGameGuardian 8.0 Download on iOS 11-12 Devices
Please note that iGameGuardian is a paid application and you require purchasing a license of the same from igg-server.herokuapp.com. A single-device license will cost you approximately $3. As this is a single-device license, it won’t work on more than one devices. This was all regarding iGameGuardian on iOS. If you have any questions to ask or get stuck anywhere during the installation or usage of the application, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following posts as well:
- Download & Install CokernutX to Get Tweaked Apps & Games.
- Download Lapis on iOS(iPhone/iPad) to Get Tweaked Apps & Games.