We are sure that the iMessage application doesn’t need any kind of elaborate introduction, especially among the iOS community. With amazing features like advanced encryption, a plethora of emojis and GIFs, and digital touch, iMessage enjoys a huge fan base even among non-iOS users. Such is the delirium caused by iMessage that even PC users are frantically searching the web for a way that would allow them to download, install, and use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop.
Check how to Hack WiFi Passwords using iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
If you are a proud Mac owner, you can seamlessly connect and synchronize iMessage application from your iPhone and iPad to your Mac. However, the same isn’t true for Windows PC/Laptop. Though there is no official application available to use iMessage on Windows PC, it doesn’t mean that you cannot achieve the feat. In this post, we are going to share with you working methods that will enable you to download, install, and use iMessage on Windows 10/8/7 PC/Laptop.
- 1 Why iMessage is so popular?
- 2 Methods to Use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop
Why iMessage is so popular?
Before we proceed with the methods to download iMessage on Windows, it is necessary that you should know about some of the amazing features of the iMessage application that contribute immensely to its ever-increasing popularity.
- The iMessage application allows you to send a text message to other iPhone users at data cost.
- Contrary to the traditional text messaging, you get delivery reports as well as other useful information on the iMessage app.
- There is a plenitude of emoticons and smileys available and you can use them to respond to the messages.
- Audio, video and photographs can also be sent via the iMessage application.
- You can even create a group chat with your friends. All it takes is a single click to do the task.
- The application is available by default and is free for Apple users.
Methods to Use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop
Method 1: Using Chrome Remote Desktop
As clear from the name, the Chrome Remote Desktop application allows you to remotely access another computer via the Google Chrome browser. Please note that this method needs you to own a Mac device as well apart from Windows PC/Laptop.
- As a first, please make sure that iMessage is set up and is working on your Mac device.
- Next, please download and install Google Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both Windows and Mac PC.
- Post successful download and installation, run the applications.
- Now, please download and install Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer only on your Mac computer.
- Post successful installation, an access code will be displayed through which you can remotely access the Mac computer via your Windows PC/Laptop.
- That’s it! You can now utilize iMessage on Windows PC by remotely connecting to your Mac computer.
Method 2: Using iPadian
You might be using emulators like Bluestacks or Nox App Player to run Android applications on Windows PC/Laptop. Similar to these Android emulators, we have iOS emulators as well; with the most popular one being iPadian. Using iPadian, you can run iOS apps on Windows PC/Laptop.
- As a first, please download and install iPadian on your Windows PC/Laptop from here.
- Post successful installation, please launch the iOS emulator and accept the terms and conditions displayed upon the initial launch.
- Thereafter, simply search for ‘iMessage’ in the search bar. Upon locating the app, download and install the same on the iPadian iOS emulator.
- That’s it! Now you can launch and start using the iMessage application on your Windows PC/Laptop via the iPadian iOS emulator.
Please note that for a majority of the iOS users, iPadian doesn’t work for iMessage application. If you are one of these users, then please proceed with any one of the other methods listed in this guide.
Method 3: Using Cydia [Requires a Jailbroken iPhone/iPad]
This method requires you to jailbreak your iPhone/iPad. You can jailbreak your iOS device using Electra, UnC0ver, Chimera, or Checkra1n jailbreak tools. Install Ignition, a third-party app store that hosts all the popular jailbreak tools available in the iOS community.
- Make sure that post successful jailbreak of your iPhone/iPad, Cydia is up and running on them. Cydia is like an App Store for jailbroken iOS devices.
- Launch Cydia and search for the ‘Remote Messages’ app. This app will cost you around $4 and will enable you to set up a web-based interface.
- Post successful installation of the ‘Remote Messages’ application, please navigate to Settings > Remote Messages.
- A window will pop-up with an option titled ‘Use Authentication.’ You need to enable this option.
- Next, please create a username and password. Thereafter, connect your iOS device and Windows PC/Laptop to the same WiFi connection.
- Now, please launch a browser on your Windows PC and connect to the web-based interface through your iPhone’s IP address found on the browser, following ‘:333’.
- Hit the ‘Enter’ button and a prompt will come up seeking a username and password. Enter the credentials that you created above and the setup is completed.
- Now, you can log in to download and use iMessage on Windows 10/8/7 PC/Laptop.
Also, check out: Ways to Get Spotify++ (Spotify Premium for Free) on iOS.
Method 4: Utilize Other Instant Messaging Apps
As you can see in the above-listed methods, there is no way to use the iMessage app directly on your Windows PC/Laptop. Hence, if you wish, you can get other popular instant messaging apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger up and running on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Simply, head over to web.whatsapp.com from your PC.
- Using the WhatsApp Web option from the app menu in your smartphone, please scan the QR Code being displayed on your PC’s browser.
- This will connect and sync your WhatsApp with your PC.
- Now, you can send/receive messages, documents, images, videos on WhatsApp running on your PC without operating your smartphone for the purpose.
- Please note that this method requires an active data connection on the PC as well as your smartphone.
If you are using a Windows 10 PC, you can easily install the Facebook Messenger application directly on your PC to connect with your Facebook contacts. The application allows you to commence new conversations, view old conversations, make phone calls (both audio and video), and even share things like videos, images, GIFs, and documents with your friends.
Verdict – Use iMessage on Windows 10/8/7 PC/Laptop
These were the various methods through which, you can download, install, and use iMessage on Windows PC/Laptop. If we come across any new method (not listed in this guide) to use iMessage on PC, we will update this post with the same.
Meanwhile, let us know in the comments section provided below your experience of using iMessage on Windows PC. If you are aware of any other method (not listed in this guide) that allows oneself to use iMessage on PC, please share the same with our readers.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- 20 Best Offline Music Apps Without WiFi [No Active Internet Connection Required].
- Play Jurassic World Alive on iOS/Android like a Pro(GPS Joystick Spoof).