If you own an iPhone/iPad and follow the events happening in the iOS community, you must have the information that Apple has released iOS 13.3 Beta 1 and iPad OS 13.3 Beta 1 for developers. Of course, if you are a developer and possess a developer account, it is extremely easy for you to get the latest iOS 13.3 Beta 1 update. However, for those who are not developers, getting the latest update ain’t an easy task and that’s where this post comes in.
Check How to Download iOS 13.1 Beta 1 OTA Update Without Developer Account.
In order to download iOS 13.3 Beta 1 update without a developer account, you require access to the OTA profile. However, before you proceed, you must know that it is common for the developer beta updates to have a considerable number of bugs. The purpose of launching Beta update for developers itself is to steer clear from all bugs before releasing the public version of the update.
Download iOS 13.3 Beta 1 (iPhone/iPad) – No Developer Account
Please follow the below steps to install iOS 13.3 Beta 1 developer update on your iPhone/iPad.
- Please launch Safari Browser on your iPhone/iPad and navigate to the provided link.
- Allow the web page to load. Once the web page loads, please tap on the ‘Download’ button.
- If a pop-up comes up stating that the website is trying to download a configuration profile, hit ‘Allow.’
- On the next window, tap on ‘Install’ to initiate the download and installation process of the profile.
- After the installation process is complete, your iOS device will restart.
- Post restart, please navigate to Settings -> General -> Software Update and you will witness that the iOS 13.3 or iPad OS 13.3 is ready and waiting for you to download.
- Tap on ‘Download and Install’ to get the latest OS on your device.
- Your device will restart post successful installation of the update.
Check out how to Take Full-Page Screenshot in iOS 13, iPadOS 13.
iOS 13.3 / iPad OS 13.3 Beta 1 – What’s New?
Following are the major changes in the iOS 13.3 / iPad OS 13.3 Beta 1 update:
- Improved memory management is the hallmark of the latest developer beta. A large number of apps can be opened at once and multiple tabs won’t have to reload each time you go back to them in Safari Browser.
- The Screen Time option holds a new feature known as Communication Limits through which you can choose whom a user can communicate with during their allowed screen time. This feature is absolutely great for those who have kids.
Install iOS 13.3 / iPad OS 13.3 Beta 1 Update Without Developer Account
That’s it! You have iOS 13.3 Beta 1 up and running now on your iOS device. If you happen to face any kind of problems while following the process defined in this post, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will look into the issue for you.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Unlock iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR & X (iOS 12, ICCID Trick & R sim 13 Trick).
- How to Hack WiFi Passwords using iOS Devices (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.