As we all know that most of them are claiming that the WatchOS 5 has some of the exciting features to experience. Now, people are started to think for giving a try. But the fact we could get is that the OS is currently available for the developers. It means if you want to download WatchOS 5 to experience, then you must have a developer account. This is the speculation got stuck in people’s mind. However, we can find a way to download WatchOS 5 beta.
When it comes to downloading WatchOS 5 beta, you don’t even need a developer account. Yes, it is possible to proceed with the help of below-mentioned stuff. Hope it will be helpful for all the seekers that who all are seeking for WatchOS 5 for a long time. If you are looking about this process, you need to track down the profile of WatchOS 5 beta and complete the download on your iPhone device. One should keep in mind that don’t expect the same thing to be stable.
WatchOS 5 Beta 1 on Apple Watch Without Developer Account
Requirements: Before download and installing process, one must be aware of knowing about the requirements. Here we are going to issue the primary requirements that you need to follow when it comes to download and installation process.
- It is important for you to connect your device to Wi-Fi network.
- When it comes to iPhone, it must be running on the iOS 12 beta.
- Your device must have a minimum of 50% of battery life.
- Make sure to know that your watch is highly compatible with WatchOS 5 which may not support the first generation Apple watches as well.
These are the main requirements that you need to follow when it comes to installing WatchOS 5 beta on your Apple watch.
Install WatchOS 5 Beta on Apple Watch Without Developer Account
It is essential for you to follow all the main steps when it comes to download and install without any miss. Let’s follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, you need to download WatchOS 5 beta file on your iPhone which is paired with your Apple watch.
- Now you need to tap on “download” option to proceed further.
- It is essential you to “Allow” website for making the changes. Then, you need to tap on Apple watch.
- Next, the watch application will be opened on your iPhone. All you need to tap on “Install” which is located at the top right side and enter the iPhone Passcode.
- Now, you need to tap on “Install” which is available at the top right corner, and then again tap on Install at the bottom for confirmation.
- You can now “restart” which is in the popup when it comes to rebooting the Apple watch.
- Next, you need to tap on “Done” available at the top right corner of the iPhone device.
- You should now forward towards the section of software update when it comes to complete the installation process.
WatchOS 5 Beta on Apple Watch Without Developer Account
- First of all, you must open the watch app which is available on your iPhone device.
- All you need to tap on the option “My Watch” which is displaying at the bottom, then tap on “General” and click on “Software. ”
- Now, you need to click on “Download & Install” and then enter the iPhone passcode. After the process, you should tap on “Agree” in terms of accepting Terms and Conditions and wait for few seconds.
- Now, you can go ahead to experience the best thing on your iPhone device.
iOS 12 Update:
Conclusion: WatchOS 5 Beta 1 on your Apple watch
So, people who want to install WatchOS 5 beta on their Apple watch without developer account can follow the above stuff. It may be helpful for all the seekers. At the same time, it is essential for you to follow all the requirements.