Electra jailbreak has made a way through around after its 11.3.1 jailbreak got released. Now there’s much good news that, electra has added jailbreak support for iOS 11.4 on the mentioned devices. When it comes to jailbreak Electra is said to be the best with its amaazing support from the devs. In this article we will guide you on How to jailbreak your iOS device thats running on iOS 11.4 Beta (1-3).
How To JailBreak iOS 11.4 using Electra 1131 [iPhone 7,8 and iPhone X]
We have briefed the steps with download resources that’s required to jailbreak iOS 11.4 using Electra. As of now apple is signing iOS 11.4 beta and we tried the below given method and it works like charm.
- First of all, you need to download iOS 11.4 Beta from the below given links for the specified devices:
- Now you have to launch iTunes and restore to the iOS 11.4 firmware and make completely sure that every single data is backed up as we are restoring iTunes to the new firmware, there’s a chance to get wiped off.
- Now you need to download the latest Electra Jailbreak v1.0.2 from here coolstar.org/electra.
- Once you have done that, you need to download the Cydia Impactor from here and at the same time make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your Windows or Mac. Only the latest version works and result in hassle free.
If you are new to sideloading using cydia, You must read this: Sideload iOS Apps on Windows, Mac with Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak.
- Now you have to navigate to the Settings page and turn on the airplane mode on your device.
- Now look up for the Siri in settings and need to disable Search and Siri Suggestions and the Show App options.
- Once you are done, you need to turn off the Bluetooth, WiFi and Data Connection on your device.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer which runs on Windows or Mac via a USB cable. Now you have to launch the Cydia Imapctor and sideload the Electra 1131 IPA we mentioned in the above steps. There are two versions of accounts available in Electra 1131 Jailbreak, one is Dev Account of which required Paid Developer account and the other one is of Non Dev Account which can be used with a free Apple Dev ID. There’s no much difference and the only one is the exploit that’s used for Jailbreaking your device. We recommed you to use the Non Dev Account cause of its success rate.
- Once the Electra IPA is sideloaded, you need to click on the Electra App from your Home Screen and click on Jailbreak Button.
- Now you should wait for few minutes as the device will start to Respring/Reboot.
- When its get booted up, you need to unlock the screen and click on Electra and again on Jailbreak to complete process.
- You should wait again to get it completed and once its successfully done, you will be able to access the Cydia icon from the Home Screen.
Thats it! and now you can easily install the tweaks and we have mentioned out the Compatible list of Tweaks which you can install after electra Jailbreak.
Conclusion: Electra Jailbreak 1131 for iOS 11.4 Beta
Hope this article on How to Jailbreak your iOS 11.4 beta using Electra 11.3.1 has helped you out and if you get through any issues, just shoot it through the comments and we will be replied at the earliest.
- Install Houdini Semi Jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 [Latest Update].
- [How-To] Gear Up for Electra iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak on iPhone/iPad.