Though we have witnessed a plenitude of design changes on the iOS lock screen, they haven’t been as venturous as we would like to see. A majority of the users absolutely love to have the most apt information, especially in the mornings, readily available on the lock screen thereby saving themselves from the hassle of swiping here and there. If you are one of these users, then the Kalm jailbreak tweak, by iOS developer ubik, is just for you.
Check out NoYTNo Jailbreak Tweak and Say No to Annoying Try YTPremium & YT Music Notices.
The Kalm jailbreak tweak brings a host of information readily available on the lock screen including current weather conditions, calendar events, do not disturb moon icon, date and time display that can be customized, and more. Working on iOS 12 up to iOS 13.3.1, the jailbreak tweak sets up a dedicated preference panel in Settings for configurations.
Kalm Lock Screen for iOS – Features
Lately, the developer has launched version 1.3.0 of Kalm, an upgrade from the initial version 1.2.x. Following is the screenshot of the main configuration screen for Kalm and the different configuration options available under it.
- From the above screenshot, you can see that the preferences panel allows you to choose a Default or Compact view for the tweak.
- Toggle the Weather display on/off.
- Toggle Up Next calendar display on/off.
- Configure Weather display settings.
- Configure Up Next display settings.
- Configure Colors.
- Configure Font Weights for each element.
- Configure Time and Date formats.
Going further, following are the options available under each section on the Kalm jailbreak tweak along with their screenshots.
- Toggle Condition Icon
- Toggle Condition Icon Tint
- Toggle Location
- Toggle Condition
- Set Update Interval
- Change Style (Standard & Compact)
- Toggle Calendar Events
- Toggle Reminders
- Select Visible Calendars
- Toggle Started Events
- Toggle All Day Events
- Toggle Event Location
- Toggle Calendar Color Indicator
- Change Calendar Color Indicator Character
- Toggle Overdue Reminders
- Select Maximum Events shown
- Select Maximum Days Ahead of the Event
- Set update interval
- Set a schedule for the Up Next view to show – either by day or time
- Toggle Colors
- Toggle Coloring All Elements
- Toggle Custom Color
- Select Accent Color
- Change Accent Color Saturation
- Change Accent Color Brightness
- Change font weights of every element
Time and date formats
- Change Date Format
- Change Time Format
- Change Date/Time locale
- Change Alignment
- Toggle Lock Icon Alignment
- Change Position
- Change Notification Padding
- Enable the Do Not Disturb icon
Check out ColorMeCC – Brings Colors to your Control Center for Free.
How to add Kalm Jailbreak Tweak
- Launch Cydia app on your iOS device.
- Go to Sources > Edit > Add the Repo.
- Go to Search tab and search for Kalm.
- Hit the Install button.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Kalm jailbreak tweak on your iOS device.
Conclusion – Get the most informative lock screen on iPhone
That was all regarding Kalm – hailed as the most informative lock screen on iOS. Let us know about your experience of using Kalm. If you face any issues or have any questions in mind, reach out to us via the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting jailbreak tweaks as well.
- HotspotQR – Tweak to Generate QR Code for iPhone’s Personal Hotspot.
- WindowHUD Tweak – Flip iPhone Screen Vertically as Windshield HUD (Head-Up).