Fortnite has emerged as one of the most popular games all over the world. The co-op sandbox survival game from Epic and People Can Fly not only attracted thousands of gamers but unfortunately also attracted the attention of hackers. Since its launch, there have been daily reports coming accounts being hacked. Developers are trying to find the security flaw that the hackers are exploiting to hack into players account. According to developers of Fortnite, these hackers must be using phishing techniques or exploiting bad password practices by users to break into their account and billing huge card charges.
If you believe someone is accessing your account then, you can read this post carefully. Here, we will talk about how to keep your Fortnite account safe from Hackers.
- Play Fortnite Mobile Without Invitation Codes on iOS.
- Download Fortnite Mobile in Unsupported Region outside AppStore.
- [How-To] Bypass Jailbreak Detection in Fortnite Mobile on iOS Devices.
Enable Two-Step Sign-in
This is the new settings from the developers of Epic Games to make your account safe from hackers. Two-step verification is the best way to add extra protection shield to your account security.
How to enable two-factor sign-in
- First of all, you have to open a web browser and enter [https://accounts.epicgames.com/] and hit on “Enter” button.
- Now, you have to enter Email ID and Password of Epic account and click on “Enter” button.
- Then, you have to click on “Password & Security” tab under the Account security.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Enable Two-Factor Sign in” button.
Once you enable this feature, you have to enter the security code every time you try to log in.
Make a strong password
It is necessary to create a strong and unique password to secure your account from hackers. Avoid using the same password that you have used on any other account. A weak and common password is easier to hack for digital attackers. You can use alphabet, numbers, and special characters on a password in order to protect your Fortnite account.
Keep an eye on Fortnite transaction
Have you seen any suspicious thing in your transaction detail? Received transaction-related emails from Epic? There may be someone is using your Fortnite account. You can change your Epic game account password immediately and contact your bank officials to avoid fraudulent charges.
Keep your devices up-to-date with latest security patch
It is always recommended to keep your device up-to-date with latest security patches. To add extra security to your device, one can install Anti-virus to protect your device from harmful threats.
- [How-To] Download & install Fortnite Mobile on Unsupported iOS Devices.
- [Fixed] Fortnite Mobile Not landing on Jailbreak? [Fortnite Crashing Fix].