Streaming videos on your device are always considered to be the main part of every device users. Whenever the videos are getting ready to watch on a device, people would like to install a media player on their phone. By installing the media players on your device, you can feel the best watching experience. We can see a lot of media players available in the market to download and install on your phone. By installing the Kodi, you can see some add-ons available to browse your favorite videos. It helps to watch the videos as per your wish by rewinding, forwarding, play, resume and more.
Media player software will accept any type of format videos to watch on your device. Moreover, most of the video players will connect with online videos to provide you with the best watching experience. Through media players, the user can watch any type of videos. We could see almost all the device users have installed the players. For your information, some of the players will allow purchasing to experience the best features. However, we can enjoy with free players as well at any time. When it comes to big screen TV, most of the people would like to experience the more extensive screen watching experience. It will be available on the huge number of platforms more than 60 languages.
Kodi is the most favorite and popular media player software helps the user to stream the videos from online. Kodi helps the user to watch their favorite movies or live TV without any hassles. Now, the people who all are looking for Kodi seeking for the installation process on their iOS device. So, without going for an option called Jailbreak, you can install this fantastic piece of software on your iOS device. For more details, you can follow the below stuff to know more about the installation process of Kodi on iPhone/iPad.
Features of Kodi on iPhone/iPad
Before going to the download and installation process, it is essential for the users to follow some of the excellent features of Kodi. Let’s follow the elements for your future reference.
- It is mainly come up with a wide range of add-ons.
- It also mainly supports up to the hundreds of remotes.
- You can see it has the list of supported device.
- The Kodi is legal to use when it comes to watching your favorite videos.
- Based on add-ons, you can choose your stuff and watch it by avoiding copyright contents.
These are considered to be the best features to follow when it comes to download and install on your device. Moreover, it also consumes less memory during the time of installation process.
How to download and install Kodi on iPhone/iPad
So, people who all are looking for the steps to follow for downloading and install Kodi on their iOS device can follow the below steps. To avoid more damages of Jailbreak, people would like to grab the steps for without jailbreaking process. It will help the user to install Kodi on their device without any jailbreak at any time. Here we are providing some of the steps to follow for installing Kodi on your iPhone/iPad devices. We have tried these steps on iOS 10+, iOS 11, 11.2.3 and 11+ devices. We are pretty sure it will work on the coming roll outs like iOS 12.
Steps to follow
- First of all, the user needs to open the Safari browser and visit TweakBox App. All you just need to copy this link into the browser to download Kodi further.
- After the above process is done, the user needs to scroll down and click the option “Download App” as per the instruction.
- Now, the message will be popping up on your screen by saying “This website is trying to open settings to show you a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?. After reading it, you need to click on “Allow” option.
- You can see that the iOS install profile screen will be open up and proceed to click the option “Install” which is located at the top right corner.
- Now, make sure to enter your passcode then proceed to click the install button and click the option “Done” to exit your Profile screen to install.
- By viewing your iOS install profile screen, it will be opened and displaying the Tweakbox icon. Make sure to tap for launching. You can now click the tab “Apps” and navigate towards the section of Tweakbox apps.
- Now, click the search box and get ready to search for Kodi.
- Once the Kodi is found, you can click to install.
- You will now see the popup for continuing the installation process. Make sure to confirm it by clicking “Install.” Now, Kodi will be installed on your iOS device.
- Before going to launch on your device, it is essential for you to visit Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management and click on Trust to allow Kodi.
Most of the users get those kodi dependency errors on their iPhone/iPad, we have come up with a solution. Read More: How to Fix Failed to Install a Dependency Error in Kodi[Quick Guide].
Conclusion: Kodi on iPhone/iPad
If you are looking for the best level of video watching experience, then Kodi will always be the best option. Moreover, the above steps given will be helpful for you to install Kodi on your iPhone or iPad device without any hassles. The process can be done without any jailbreak on your device.
Read the following articles:
- How to Download and Install Kodi V17.6 on iOS(iPhone/iPad).
- Download and Install xCleaner on iOS devices without Jailbreak.