If the lock screen of Android 12 OS is aesthetically more pleasing for you, then, with this post, you are in for a treat. As a jailbroken iPhone user, you can get the Android 12-inspired lock screen using the Lucient tweak. Developed by iOS developer Lucy, Lucient tweak redesigns the lock screen of your jailbroken iPhone to make it appear more like the Android 12 OS’ lock screen.
Check out ShyCC Tweak – Gives More Control over Control Center.
As you can see in the screenshot above, Lucient displays the time big-size in the center along with the date and the weather on the top left. Let us check out more about the tweak below.
- 1 Lucient Tweak on iPhone – Clone Android OS’ Lock Screen on iOS
- 1.1 Install Lucient Tweak on iPhone [iOS 14]
- 1.2 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- 1.3 Final Words – Lucient Tweak – An Android 12-inspired Lock Screen for iOS
Lucient Tweak on iPhone – Clone Android OS’ Lock Screen on iOS
After the successful installation of the Lucient Tweak, you get a dedicated preferences pane under the Settings app for configuring the tweak. Following is a screenshot of the same.
Following are the options present in the preferences pane at a glance:
- Activate/Deactivate Lucient Tweak.
- Select from iOS, Android 12, or Custom Font styling.
- Activate/Deactivate separate colors.
- Choosing a color mode:
- Distinctive Color
- Background Primary
- Background Secondary
- Color for the Background
- Select 12/24 Hour time format.
- Position the clock at the left or right.
- Configure the size of the clock.
- Configure the large clock offset.
- Adjust the small clock offset.
- Activate/Deactivate displaying weather info.
- Snip off long reminders.
- Configure the date/weather font size.
- Configure the date/weather offset.
- Adjusting the date and weather/reminder flip timer.
- Choose a refresh time for the weather data.
- Import/export configurations.
Check out Gemini Tweak – Best App Switcher with Control Center [iOS].
Install Lucient Tweak on iPhone [iOS 14]
If you are interested in installing the tweak on your jailbroken iPhone, you can download and install the same from Packix Repository for a charge of $2.00. The repository also offers you an option to check out the tweak first by opting for a 1-hour trial. The tweak supports jailbroken iPhone running on iOS 14.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Does Lucient tweak drains battery?
The tweak is created using iOS frameworks. Hence, there's no additional battery drain from using the Lucient tweak.
What about the notifications on Lucient?
The clock, weather, and events/reminders will move aside to make sure the notifications popup smoothly.
Lucient provides an easy export to/from import option with Pastebin and JSON that allows you to import/export configuration settings.
Does Lucient tweak work on older iPhones?
Well! The tweak will indeed work, however, since it is designed for big screen latest iPhones; the experience won't be optimal on the smaller iPhones.
Final Words – Lucient Tweak – An Android 12-inspired Lock Screen for iOS
That’s all regarding the amazing Lucient jailbreak tweak for iPhone. Let us know how you feel about this tweak in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Velvet v1.4 Tweak – Customize Notifications Alerts & Widgets.
- Contacy – Tweak Shows Contact’s Picture & Message on Lockscreen.