We know there are some third-party app stores which provide some applications which are not available on Apple Apps Store even you can get some apps which are paid on the official application store. Among the Third-party Apps Store, TutuApp is favorite to most the people, and you can download many tweak apps like Youtube++, Snapchat++, Instagram++, etc. from this store. But after 7 days there is a chance that the apps get revoked, and you need to reinstall.
To rid of the issue, you require running a VPN tool on your iPhone. Here we will discuss Nesstool which is one of the best VPN to stop revoking apps certification. We will bring the process to install Nesstool on your device so that you can efficiently use third-party applications without any hassle. Even in this content, we will discuss how you stop revoking or crashing the third certification with the help of Nesstool.
- 1 Download and Install Nesstool on iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2 Devices [iPhone/iPad]
- 1.1 Method 1: Install Nesstool on iOS using AppValley (iPhone/iPad)
- 1.2 Method 2: Direct Download of NessTool on iOS 11/11.1.2 (iPhone/iPad)
- 1.3 Some Cons of Nesstool
- 1.4 How to Use Nesstool on iOS devices without Jailbreak?
Download and Install Nesstool on iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2 Devices [iPhone/iPad]
Nesstool stops Apple to revoke the certificate of the premium applications that you have installed from AppValley. We will mention 2 methods to get Nesstool on your iPhone/iPad.
Method 1: Install Nesstool on iOS using AppValley (iPhone/iPad)
- You can download Nesstool from AppValley, so before discussing this application on your mobile, you need to access AppValley from your mobile and install AppValley.
- After installing, go to Settings -> General -> Profile and Device Management and trust the third-party
- Next, launch AppValley and select English as language from settings. Slide continuously until you get the “Start Now” button.
- Now, write “Nesstool” in the search box and hit enter from the keyboard.
- In the next screen, you will the app’s name along with “download” button. Click on this button.
- You can see a pop-up which will come with “Install Now” button. Hit it.
- Again you will see a pop-up with a message “Nesstool.com would like to install Nesstool.” You will also get “Install” button there. Tap on the button to confirm installation.
- After waiting for few seconds the app will be installed, and you will see the icon on your mobile.
- The application will not start working immediately. You need to head towards settings, then general, next Profile & Device Management and find the profile names associated with this VPN app. You need to trust this profile.
Method 2: Direct Download of NessTool on iOS 11/11.1.2 (iPhone/iPad)
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and visit [http://nesstool.com].
- When the page is fully loaded, you can see a “Download” button below the Nesstool icon.
- You will see a pop-up with “Install” button. Hit it. You can also install it by scanning QR code.
- After few seconds, the app’s icon will appear on your iDevice.
- To use the VPN, first, you need to verify it. Follow the steps which I have discussed in the first method for trusting the VPN tool.
You can easily download the Tumblr videos and GIFs to your iPhone Camera Roll using this tutorial. Read More: How To Download Tumblr Videos and GIFs to iPhone/iPad [Latest].
Some Cons of Nesstool
Nesstool VPN is one of the best apps to stop crashing the third-party premium applications, but it also brings some problems. Though this VPN tool is designed for AppValley, it does not allow you to access TweakBox and AppValley on your device. Many users also tweet that they do not use AppValley and Tweakbox after Installing Nesstool. So here is a solution that if you decide to use only AppValley, then can use Nesstool but if you want to use some other third-party application stores, then need to select any Nesstool alternative like Antirevoke, Anti Lock, etc.
How to Use Nesstool on iOS devices without Jailbreak?
- Launch the Nesstool on your device and you will see a pop-up. You need to hit the allow button to add configuration profile.
- Next, launch AppValley and install your favorite application by following screen instruction.
- Next, head towards Settings -> VPN and enable “Nesstool will connect on demand.”
That’s it. You can now use any tweak or premium applications for a long time without facing any crashing or revoking problem.
Conclusion: Install NessTool and Stop Apps Revoke on iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak
Though the Nesstool has some downsides, still many users use this VPN application on your device to avoid from getting their third-party apps crashed. You can install Nesstool on your iOS 11/11.1.2 and in the coming roll out, i.e iOS 12 by following one of the above processes and stop revoking the certificate of the applications which you download from AppValley.
Read More the following:
- [How-to] Fix Snapchat Camera Black Screen Error with Electra Jailbreak.
- Fix Cydia Error After APT Update On iOS 11 / 11.1.2 Electra Jailbreak [Solution].