Millions of users watch their favorite video content on Kodi each day. Kodi, with its several add-ons, have become a hit amongst the masses. However, lately, Kodi users are reporting pairing issues on various Kodi Add-Ons. The most frequent error received by Kodi users is https://olpair.com or openload.co/pair error. Many users have reported that they are facing the error since 2-3 months now and they are not able to find a solution for the same on various online Kodi forums and websites.
Are you looking to update Kodi installed on your Fire TV, Firestick or Fire Cube device? Check out the steps for the same here.
Well! You got no need to worry now as you have stumbled on the right post. Here, in this post, we are going to share with you working methods to fix the https://olpair.com or openload.com/pair error on Kodi. However, before you go on with fixing the pairing error on Kodi, it is necessary that you know what exactly is this openload.com/pair error on Kodi.
What is openload.com/pair or https://olpair.com Error on Kodi?
Please note that openload.com/pair and https://olpair.com are not actually errors. In fact, Openload.co is one of the biggest database servers which contains tonnes of movies, TV Shows and other videos as uploaded and shared by various users. Since millions of users are watching their favorite videos on Kodi every day, it became a hard and arduous task for the server to cater to each and every request. Also, spam was increasing day by day.
Getting ‘Failed to Fix a Dependency’ Error in Kodi? Read here how to fix it.
Hence, the developers took action to prevent misuses of the servers. They made it mandatory for a device to pair with their server using the IP Address in order to access contents from the server. Through this, all spam, robots and automated scripts got eliminated and resources were left in plenty to be utilized by authorized and genuine users. Please note that after successful pairing you can watch the video content hosted on Openload servers for 4 hours. After 4 hours you require pairing again. But, guys and gals, 4 hours is a huge time to catch on two Hollywood flicks.
Updated Guide: “Cydia Impactor Download (Sideload iOS Apps on Windows & Mac)“.
[How-To] Fix https://olpair.com or openload.co/pair Stream Authorization in Kodi
Now, that you know what is an https://olpair.com or openload.co/pair error in Kodi, it is time we discuss with you the methods to fix the same.
Method 1: Pair your IP Address.
This is probably the most simple and flexible method for resolving the openload.co/pair error on Kodi. Following are the steps that you require following under this method.
Step 1: Connect to VPN.
As a first step, you must establish a connection with your VPN service. This is required as you never know that on Kodi you might be accessing copyrighted content. So, in order to replace your original IP Address’ location with a new one, you require a good and stable VPN Service. Please note that we don’t recommend a free VPN Service as in a free VPN service the IP Address doesn’t remain stable.
Step 2: Verify that you are not a robot.
Please launch the web browser on your system. Google Chrome will do just fine. Navigate to the address https://olpair.com. You will see your public IP Address on the screen. Now, before the pairing process, you require proving that you are not a robot. For that please checkmark the ‘I’m not a robot’ message and solve the captcha.
Step 3: Tap on “Pair” button.
Once you see a green tick mark coming up in the ‘I’m not a robot’ box, go ahead and tap on ‘Pair.’ Congrats! You have successfully paired your IP Address with Openload for another 4 hours. After 4 hours you require following the entire pairing process again to renew the permissions for another 4 hours and so on.
Points to Remember:
- Don’t change your IP Address within 4 hours.
- Please don’t disable VPN in between.
- Also, please don’t turn off your internet connection in these 4 hours.
Want to install Kodi on iOS [iPhone/iPad] Without Jailbreak? Get the steps from here.
Method 2: Disable the Option of ‘Hosters with Captcha.’
- Please note that this is a permanent fix for the stream authorization Openload pairing error you are facing on Kodi.
- As a first please launch Kodi from its logo.
- Navigate to Add-Ons -> Video Add-Ons.
- Under Video Add-Ons, please tap on any of the Add-On that you are using to watch videos on Kodi.
- Navigate to Settings -> Playback Settings and toggle off the option of ‘Hosters with Captchas.’
- This way Kodi won’t fetch those links which ask for captcha filling or pairing. Hence, the issue will get resolved permanently and instantly.
Method 3: Configure URL Resolver
- On Kodi please navigate to Settings -> System Settings.
- Convert the Settings Mode to Expert Mode.
- Under the Add-Ons option, you will get to see an option of ‘Manage Dependencies.’
- Select the same and click on URL Resolver -> Configure.
- Various hosters will come up now in front of you. Select Openload.co from here and disable it.
- This way Kodi won’t access any link from Openload.co database and you won’t have to face the Openload Pairing error.
Please note that if you are running Kodi on Firestick then for pairing IP Address you require connecting your mobile and Firestick on the same WiFi network and using your mobile browser, pair the IP Address by following the steps mentioned in the Method 1 described above. Alternatively, you can follow Method 2 and Method 3 as well, if you are looking for a permanent fix.
Own an Android TV Box? Know how to update Kodi on your Android TV Box from here.
Resolved Openload.co Pairing Stream Authorization Error on Kodi
So, these were the three methods through which you can fix https://olpair.com and openload.co/pair error on Kodi. Please note that if you follow Method 2 & Method 3 above, you are most likely to miss on tons of HD Movies, TV Shows and other videos. Hence, it is advisable to pair your IP Address for 4 hours rather than losing on the latest and quality content. If you are facing issues while following the process, please make sure that you let us know about the same via the comments section provided below. We are happy to help you.
Check out the following interesting posts:
- Fix http://vshare.eu/pair Error on Kodi – vShare Pair Stream Authorization Error.
- Kodi 18 Alpha 2 Released for iOS, Android, Windows, MAC & Xbox One.