With iOS 14 coming up, several new features are on the way as well. One such feature is to pin favorite chats in the Messages application. However, if you are a jailbroken user, you certainly cannot update to iOS 14 as of now. But this doesn’t mean you cannot enjoy the perks that come with the latest iOS operating system. Lately, Reddit developer sahmmad released PinHeads tweak allowing you to pin favorite chats in messages app on iOS 13 in the same way that iOS 14 allows.
The integration of PinHeads with iOS 13 allows you to keep your jailbreak and enjoy the pinning feature for the messages application as well. All you need to do is open the messages application, swipe right on your favorite conversation, and tap on Pin option.
PinHeads in Messages App on iOS 13 | Top Features
If you are thinking that the tweak might provide a limited number of pins then think again. The developer has stated that PinHeads allows you unlimited number of pins. Following are some more features.
- Complete integration with iOS 13 and swipe action.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad.
- Supports Group Chat as well.
- Pinned conversations are visible on the top that can be scrolled horizontally.
- The tweak works with Dark Mode as well.
- Ability to pin messages in different rows thereby giving you rows of pinned messages instead of a single horizontals scroll bar.
This tweak is an excellent choice for people who want to stay on jailbroken iOS 13 but yearn to experience some of the primary features of iOS 14 as well.
Download PinHeads – Pin Favorite Chats in Messages App on iOS 13
For those who wish to download and install the PinHeads tweak on their jailbroken iOS 13 iPhone/iPad; they can do so from Dynastic Repo at the price of $1.50 using Cydia or any other jailbreak package manager like Sileo or Zebra. The developer is working on bringing more features to the tweak. The following are the major features in the pipeline.
- Directly call from the pin bar.
- Add to pin bar from inside of a conversation.
- Rearrange the pinned chats.
- Hide pinned contacts from the conversation list view.
- Get to know whenever someone from the pinned conversation is typing.
- Choose the number of pinned conversations and the size of the icons.
[UPDATE] PinHeads 1.5:
You can get the latest stable version from Dynastic repo below:
- The unread badge has been added.
- Expect the customization of the layout in the next update.
UPDATE PinHeads v1.3:
- Added new indicators for unread messages.
- Message preview option added to unread heads.
These are two awesome features added in this update and you can check them out in the below screenshot.
So, let us know in the comments section provided below your thoughts on the PinHeads tweak.
Now that you are here, please check out the following tweaks as well:
- YouTube Reborn Tweak for iOS [ Complete Guide].
- Prysm Tweak – Brings a Beautiful Design to iOS Control Center.