How To Get Fortnite for Battle Royale on Unsupported iOS Device? Fortnite for Battle Royale has been launched by Epic Games and the players won’t stop crooning over it. The game had already flipped past all popularity levels even when it was undergoing development. Now, since the game has been released, few players who were lucky enough to get early access invites have claimed that the game is a masterpiece. Completely free to play and just requiring a sign up, there is absolutely no reason that you don’t want to play this game unless your iOS device is unsupported.
As of now, the game runs on iPhone 6S and up operating on iOS 11 or later versions. But, no need to get sad as you can still enjoy the game on your iOS device even if it is not fulfilling the above said parameters. Check out the method provided below to add your device into the list of supported devices for Fortnite.
[How-To] Play Fortnite Mobile on Unsupported iOS Devices
- First of all, please download Filza Escaped File Manager on your iOS device from the provided link. You need to make sure that your device is running on iOS 11. In case, your iOS device doesn’t supports iOS 11 operating system then this method won’t work.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the respective file manager please navigate to the following path: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/Fortnite/FortniteClient.app/
- At the end of this path you will find a file named as Info.plist.
- Please open up root and navigate to “UISupportedDevices” and you can enter in your device in this list. Thereafter, please save the plist file.
- Post saving the file it is required that you reboot your iOS device and re-launch the game again. I am sure the game will start working if you have followed the above mentioned steps correctly.
Fortnite Mobile Game Play on Unsupported iOS Devices
However, I will like to add that even though you are able to play the game on your unsupported iOS device the graphics won’t be as good as on supported devices. Moreover, the game requires at least 2 GB of RAM to work perfectly. Hence, it is better to upgrade to a new iOS device which fulfills the requirements to experience the game in a better fashion.
Any questions or queries are highly welcomed. Please drop the same in comment section below and we will get back to you with the required answers on priority basis.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Re-Install Cydia on Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2/11+ Devices
- Fix Cydia Tweaks Not Working on Electra Jailbreak 1.0.4