The demand for media streaming apps has increased quite to a certain extent for the last few years. This is because people want a viable source of entertainment that allows them to stream their favorite movies or TV shows without the restrictions of the TV channels. Here, we are going to talk about such an app called “Popcorn Time”.
What is Popcorn Time?
Popcorn Time is an open source project that mainly aims to provide TV shows and movies at free of cost. Using this app, you can watch your favorite movies and serials as many times as you want. Basically, Popcorn Time is a BitTorrent client that works as a bunch of APIs together to enhance the user experience.
It is designed for devices running on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux operating system. If you have then, you can experience the latest movies and serial at free of cost. If you want to install Popcorn Time on iOS then follow this PopCorn Time App: Download for iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak.
Features of Popcorn Time App
We have many apps same like Popcorn Time but when it comes to high-quality experience, Popcorn Time app will be on top of all it’s competitors. Let’s have a small introduction to features of this fabulous app before getting into the installation of PopCorn Time App on FireStick, Fire TV, Fire Cube and Android Box.
- Amazing Catalogue: There is a huge collection of best TV shows and movies throughout the world. Moreover, latest and popular movies are also available on the Popcorn Time app.
- No restrictions: Unlike many other sources like torrent etc, you can enjoy movies whenever you want without any restriction. You don’t have to worry about any legality while using Popcorn Time.
- Content in high quality: All contents available on the Popcorn Time are high in quality. You can choose any of the available resolutions at the time of download.
- Easy to use interface: Thanks to its intuitive and elegant user-interface that makes it very easier to use. There is no need for any extra computer skill in order to use this application.
- Completely free of cost: This is the major factor behind the popularity of the Popcorn Time app. You don’t have to pay money to use this service on your smart devices.
- Compatibility: It is not only compatible with Android OS. You can also try this app if your device is running on iOS, Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
Popcorn Time for FireStick, Fire TV & Android TV Box
Before going to install Popcorn Time on the Amazon FireStick, one has to enable the unknown sources by following the below steps.
How to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources? [Steps]
- First of all, you have to go to the Amazon’s FireStick home screen and go to the settings by clicking on the “Settings” icon.
- Now, go to the “Developer options” and go ahead to choose “Apps from Unknown sources.
- If it is not enabled then, you have to enable it by clicking on “Turn on” button. This will allow you to install the applications that are not available on the Google Play Store.
Basically, there are two ways to install the Popcorn Time on the FireStick, Fire TV & Android Box device. First, by using the Downloader app and second, by using ES file explorer. Here, we will give you step by step guide on how to install the Popcorn Time using Downloader app method. So, without further delay let’s get started.
How to Install Popcorn Time on Fire TV & Fire Stick? [Steps]
1: First, turn on your Amazon Firestick/FireTV and open the application store.
2: Now, search for the downloader app on the Application store and install it.
3: Once the download completed, open the Downloader app and hit on the “Browser” menu on the left side.
5: Now, type the following URL on the search box and hit on the “Go” button – http://popcorn-time.to. Popcorn Time website like interface will appear, click on the “Download Beta 3.0.0 to download manually.
6: Once the download process completed, click on the “Install” button to install the Popcorn Time on your FireStick or Android TV.
7: After the installation completed, click on the “Done” button instead of choosing an open button.
8: Go back to the Downloader app and delete the Popcorn Time app by clicking on the “Delete” button twice.
9: Now, you have to open the Popcorn Time app by going to the home screen of FireStrick and choose Popcorn Time under the Your apps and games section.
10: Popcorn Time interface will appear, click on the “Allow” button to grant accessing photos, media and files on your device.
11: Please support us popup message will appear, press the back button to dismiss it.
12: Now, you will direct to the home screen of the Popcorn Time app. One can use arrow keys to navigate your favorite content.
13: If you want to play the content then, simply click on it from the main menu. Choose the quality, subtitles, and hit on the “play” button to start the download process.
PopCorn Time App on Fire Stick, Fire TV Cube & Android Box
Popcorn Time is a movie streaming service that is based on torrents. Engaging with the Popcorn Time app on FireStick, you can download and watch movies and TV serials at free of charge. In this post, you will find a guide on how to download and install it on the Amazon FireStick or Android TV.
Other posts you may like to read:
- [How To] Jailbreak Apple TV [TVOS] using Greeng0blin.
- [How-To] Sideload Apps on Apple TV 4K tvOS 11 & iOS 12 Devices No Jailbreak.