Handling a large screen iPhone becomes easier with the Reachability option. However, what about the blank space at the top of the display after activating Reachability? In general, Apple doesn’t provide any usage for the blank space. However, if you are using a jailbroken iPhone, you can make use of the PowerReach tweak to better handle the space at the top of the display.
Check out FolderPlus – Control iPhone’s Folders [Customize].
Developed by iOS developer smokin1337, the PowerReach jailbreak tweak makes use of the empty section of the Reachability screen, as you can see in the screenshot above, by adding a new power menu there. Just do the Reachability gesture and you can access the power menu from the PowerReach jailbreak tweak.
PowerReach Tweak – How to Configure?
The tweak displays the current date and time and the battery level percentage. Apart from this, there are various power options like Safe Mode, SB Reload, UI Cache, Userspace Reboot, Shut Down, and Reboot. After installing the tweak, you get a dedicated preferences pane in Settings through which you can configure the tweak according to your liking.
The options include:
- Activating Reachability by pressing both volume buttons.
- Activating Reachability by shaking the iOS device.
- Disabling default timeout timer.
- Set up a menu background color.
- Set up background blur intensity.
- Selecting a background blur style.
- Ultra Thin
- Setting up a glow effect.
- Select the color of the glow.
- Choosing the glow opacity and the glow radius.
- Changing the border color.
- Adjusting the backlight opacity and the backlight radius.
- Activate/Deactivate the items in the PowerReach menu and choose colors for them.
- Battery Info
- Safe Mode button
- Respring button
- UI Cache button
- Userspace reboot button
- LD Restart button
- Shut Down button
- Reboot button
Check out Spore Tweak – Easily Hide & Protect your Apps iPhone.
PowerReach on iPhone – Tweak Info
|Last Updated||September 1, 2021|
Install PowerReach jailbreak tweak on iOS 13 & iOS 14
If you wish to make good use of the empty space on the Reachability screen, you can install the PowerReach jailbreak tweak on your iPhone, running on iOS 13 or iOS 14, from Packix Repository for a charge of $1.25.
Final Words – Make Use of Reachability Screen with PowerReach
That was all regarding this amazing tweak. If you got any questions of your own, feel free to put them down in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- ShyCC Tweak – Gives More Control over Control Center.
- uYou Tweak – Download Manager for YouTube & Media Player [Offline].