The advantages associated with jailbreaking certainly outnumber the disadvantages. There are a plenitude of tweaks that can enhance your experience of using a jailbroken iPhone. You are almost in control of everything on your iOS device post jailbreak. In this post, we are going to talk about Prysm tweak that brings with it a most advanced control center replacement for your jailbroken iOS device.
Now you can bypass jailbreak detection on secured apps as well. Checkout FlyJB. In short, if you are looking to acquire a feature-rich control center on your iPhone then Prysm jailbreak tweak is exactly what you are looking for. Developer /u/serumfabian on Reddit announced the tweak and was quick to note the feedback received by the users.
This is evident in the fact that in a short period of time, the developer has already released close to ten updates with each update bringing with it a new set of features.
Prysm – An Advanced Control Center for Jailbroken iPhone
Before moving to the installation part, let us have a quick look on some of the major features in Prysm.
- The tweak has the following modules that can be reordered as well as removed as per the user’s requirements.
- Connectivity toggles.
- Brightness and Audio sliders.
- Quick access toggles.
- Media widget.
- Weather conditions.
- Haptic Touch is supported by the Prysm modules.
- You can swipe up from the bottom corner of your iPhone to access Prysm.
- Status widgets can be used to have a look on important information quickly.
- All popular control center tweaks are supported by Prysm.
Following are some of the images for those who want to see how the tweak looks like.
Check out Kalm Tweak – Beautiful Lock Screen iOS (Scheduling, Scaling, DND & More).
Changelog – Prysm Jailbreak Tweak
- Added hide route view option.
- Added hide battery percent option.
- Fixed present from top gap.
- Fixed mis-ordered toggles in landscape.
- Fixed dismissing Apple TV remote.
- Fixed dimming view not hiding when changing brightness.
- Added swipe on media player to change progress.
- Added option to fully expand.
- Added option to change various corner radii
- Fixed CC Modules Pro blank contact image.
- Fixed home button instant dismiss.
- Fixed positioning on some toggles after expansion.
- Added Bio Protect support.
- Added Gesto support.
- Removed redundant editing indicator.
- Fixed preference link inconsistency.
- Fixed corner radius cutout inconsistency.
- Fixed status indicators sometimes not appearing.
- Added new toolbar mode (BETA).
- Fixed disable on lock screen.
- Fixed hearing toggle not appearing.
- Fixed empty expanded modules.
- Improved battery widget responsiveness
- Removed redundant phone indicator.
- Fixed respring button crash.
You can see from above change logs that the developer is quick in resolving the issues as and when reported by the users.
Watch movies for free:
Install Prysm Jailbreak Tweak on iPhone
Please note that Prysm works on all jailbroken iPhone running on iOS 11 to iOS 13.3.1 and you have to shell out $3.49 to get the tweak.
- Launch Cydia app on your iOS device.
- Go to Sources > Edit > Add the Repo.
- Go to Search tab and search for Kalm.
- Hit the Install button.
Verdict – Change the look of iPhone’s Control Center
That was all regarding the Prysm jailbreak tweak on iPhone. Please let us know about your experience of using the tweak on your jailbroken device in the comments section provided below. You are free to let us know about any issues as well that you might face while using the tweak.
Check out the following interesting tweaks as well:
- NoYTNo – Say No to Annoying Try YTPremium & YT Music Notices.
- ColorMeCC – Brings Colors to your Control Center for Free.