Steps to Fix Network Error in PUBG Mobile Game: I bet this has happened with almost all hard core gamers out there. Whenever you are just about to enter into the game play of your favorite game; a random error flashes in front of your screen and you have absolutely no clue as to why that particular error is coming at all. Similar is happening with almost all the Player Unknown’s Battleground Mobile (PUBG Mobile) users. Just when the game play is about to start the players are seeing a random network error out of simple nowhere with no instructions as to how to fix that error.
The error is so non-specific and out of the way that PUBG users are finding it tough to deal with this particular network error as there is, absolutely, no information shown along with the error. Luckily, we have found the solution to this error and the same has been discussed below.
Must Check Posts:
- Fortcraft Installation : Download Fortcraft on iOS(iPhone/iPad)[How-to-Guide].
- [How-To] Download Fortnite Without Invite Codes on iOS(iPhone/iPad).
- [How-To] Bypass Jailbreak Detection in Fortnite Mobile on iOS Devices.
PUBG Mobile Network Error Code Fix on Android/iOS
Random PUBG Network Error | Steps to Fix Initial Network Error in Player Unknown’s Battleground Mobile.
- As a first step to fix this random network related issue you need to witness yourself the error. The relative error message comes up when the game is trying to load itself and downloading game-related information with the help of mobile data internet connection or Wi-Fi. Whenever this particular error message creeps in you will actually get navigated to your home screen.
- The solution to this problem is installing VPN (Virtual Private Network) Service on your Android/iOS mobile. Since the game has been launched only for specific regions of the world; if you play it in a region outside of the supported regions the game won’t load and will generally fail when it will try to download the necessary files for its execution from the internet. As, downloading the same shares the necessary location information from the developers of the game who don’t want anybody outside the regions playing the game.
- Great! So now you have installed the VPN service it is time to spoof your location. Please try launching the PUBG Mobile application now. You will find that you will be able to successfully launch the game this time with VPN activated. Since your virtual location is in a region in which the game is supported you can easily play it now without any hassles.
Steps to Launch PUBG Mobile from an Unsupported Region
That’s it folks! We have reached to end of this post. I am sure you have understood all the above-mentioned steps to eliminate network related error from PUBG Mobile. Now, all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy PUBG Mobile Game on your Android/ iOS.
In case you still are facing the same issue; even though you have followed the mentioned steps then please let us know by dropping the issues in comments section below. Also, additional queries and question are most welcomed. Please drop the same in comments section below. We will look into your questions and revert back with the needed answers on priority basis.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Fortnite Battle Royale Apk Download for Android/iOS Devices.
- Download FortCraft Apk Latest Version on Android/iOS Devices.