PUBG Mobile with its breathtaking graphics and intense game play is ruling the popularity charts as far as mobile games are concerned. However, the more popularity a game achieves; more is expected from it in terms of performance, new additions and updates. Developers are always under pressure to release new updates in a timely manner. Still, as the user base of the game increases; one or the other error is always haunting a group of users. PUBG Mobile users on Android are reporting the receipt of an error message stating that “XAPK File Validation Failed.”
As of now, there is no update from the developers to fix the issue. Hence, frustration and annoyance is expected in those who are looking to play the game and are rejected entry, due to the XAPK error, into the gaming environment. We looked into the error for you and the good news is that we have come up with a working solution for this problem.
The same, we are going to share with you in this post. Check out the steps to fix the “XAPK File Validation Failed” error in PUBG Mobile. Well we have covered another article on “[How-To] Fix PUBG Mobile Mic Not Working Issue in Android & iOS“, do check it if anyone facing this issue and proceed further.
Fix “XAPK File Validation Failed” Error in PUBG Mobile for Android [STEPS]
- On your Android device, please navigate to Settings. Inside Settings you will find a section named as Apps or anything similar to that. Basically, you are looking for the section which highlights the installed applications and offers you the provision to change different settings for each application. The name of the section might be different for different Android models.
- As you find the Installed Apps section please scroll through the same and locate PUBG Mobile in it. Tap on it to view its associated settings.
- Inside the PUBG Mobile Settings you will be able to locate an option captioned as App Permissions. Tap on this option.
- Now, make sure that inside the option of App Permissions; the sub-option of Storage is toggled to the On position. If it is not then do it.
- Please exit Settings and relaunch the game. Great! We are sure you won’t receive the “XAPK File Validation Failed” error now. Enjoy the game.
PUBG Mobile Android Error “XAPK File Validation Failed” [Fix]
In any case if you are still seeing the same error while launching PUBG Mobile on your Android device, then please let us know in the comments section below.
You may like to read the following posts:
- PUBG Mobile Hack for iPhone Without Jailbreak[No Gun ReCoil Mechanism].
- Play PUBG Mobile With 60 FPS [Ultra HD] Settings on Android [GUIDE].