There is a good number of jailbreak tweaks in the relative market that allow you to spoof your iPhone’s location. However, most of them are quite complex and tedious to use. In this post, we are going to talk about a similar tweak called Relocate Reborn by iOS developer Nepeta. It is an updated version for Relocate that was launched last year. The updated version comes with complete support for iOS 13.
Averse to other relative apps, where you had to specify latitude and longitude for the spoofed location, Relocate Reborn lets you do that by simply dragging and dropping a pin on any point on the map to set the spoofed location for your iPhone. Thereafter, you can work through a number of other options via the dedicated preference pane present in Settings for the tweak.
Relocate Reborn | Advanced Features
The Relocate Reborn tweak comes with a good number of advanced features. Following is the screenshot of the dedicated preference pane for the tweak present in Settings. Let us go through each feature one by one.
- Toggle Relocate Reborn ON or OFF as per your convenience.
- The Global Override feature allows you to set a global location for your iPhone. This will apply to all the applications that you have installed on your device.
- The Application Override feature allows you to select the apps for which you want to spoof the location. All the apps which you won’t select will utilize your actual location.
- You can disable GPS to save battery; however, a spoofed location is not dependable when GPS isn’t ON.
- Add and manage your favorite spoofed locations in the Favorites Manager.
- The Configure System Services option allows you to select your real location for Apple’s Find My services. Hence, allowing you to track your iPhone if stolen or lost.
- Select between default, custom override, or real location for Find My iPhone.
- Restart Find My iPhone.
- Select between default, custom override, or real location for Find My Friends.
- Restart Find My Friends.
Check out DynaWall – Make Custom Dynamic/Live Wallpapers iPhone.
Download Relocate Reborn Tweak on jailbroken iOS 13
You can utilize any preferred package manager (Sileo, Zebra, or the good old Cydia) to download Relocate Reborn Tweak from Nepeta’s Repository. Please note that the tweak is free to download and it supports jailbroken iOS 13 devices.
Final Words – Spoof Location of your jailbroken iOS 13 iPhone
That was all regarding the updated Relocate Reborn tweak. Please note that for some applications like Pokemon Go; location spoofing is against the rules and you can be banned for the same. Hence, we recommend exercising caution when using the tweak to spoof your device’s location.
Check out the following interesting jailbreak tweaks as well:
- Caim Tweak – iOS 14 App’s Pinning Feature on iOS 13.
- DockX – Adds Pasteboard Shortcuts to iOS Keyboard (BEST).