Respring is a general way of restarting your iOS device without going with the booting process. On your iOS mobile you can easily go for restarting your operating system only but not the entire phone. It is just like soft reboot which you can easily do by adding a folder to another folder which is actually causing the crash on your iOS device.
It is the best method for which you don’t need to jailbreak your iDevice as it may cause harm to the security as well as protection. Just add a folder to another folder and respire your iPhone at any time. Apple official does not offer any repairing option to its users. Therefore, we usually need to switch off our phone in order to go further with the process. Respring is a very useful process which enables you to run into a graphical error or bug.
Respring on the other had enabled it a very faster process to restart your device. Respring is one of the very useful features for iOS devices it helps the users in troubleshooting the various issues with outdated tweaks. You may know the fact that the Cydia includes a large number of Respring tweaks and hence better to be used with it. For a hassle-free Respring of your iOS device, we are providing you the various methods for Respring your iOS device without jailbreaking it. Do check our most viewed guide on our iGeeks Community, How to Get Split-Screen Multitasking On iPhone X (Or Any Model) Without Jailbreak.
Methods for Respring your iOS Without Jailbreak
Method 1: iRespering:
It is a very user-friendly application which enables you to exploit a Respring bug from the iOS device. This technique of Respring your iOS devices works well on iPhone 7 plus iOS 11..2.
- Launch your Safari web browser and install a genuine file of the Panda Helper VIP on your iOS device.
- Once you have done with it; now search for the option of iRespring.
- Select the latest and advanced version of the same and then click on the option of Install so as to go further with the process.
- Once done successfully; launch this app from the dedicated app icon available on your home screen and then slide the Respring slider to the left.
- Respring process for your iOS devices has been configured.
Method 2: Camera Roll Bug:
This method of Respring iOS device works well on 64-bit devices including iOS 11.
- Open a pre-installed app on your device in a landscape mode and then enter the landscape orientation.
- Move forward with the notifications of the lock screen and select the option Camera.
- Now click on the last photo of your device followed by All Photos.
- Now go to your home screen and enjoy the working of Respring on your device.
Method 3: Notification Bug:
- Go to your Home Screen and then open up the Widgets section of your device.
- Now, select the option of Edit and then drag down the notifications to the middle of the screen
- Once done, slide left and then move forward with the Widgets section.
- Now, click on the Edit option again and then close the page.
- Press “Done” and then enjoy the Respring of your iOS device.
The most updated and easiest way to sideload iOS apps and emulators on PC or Mac using Cydia Impactor, Read More: Sideload iOS Apps on Windows, Mac with Cydia Impactor without Jailbreak.
Method 4: Enable Bold Text:
- Go to the Settings option of your iOS device followed by Display and Brightness.
- Now toggle on the Bold Text option and then click on the option of Restart provided in the prompted message.
- Click on Continue to go further with the process.
- Your iOS device is Respring now.
Method 5: Respring App:
- Launch your Safari web browser and then type the URL: Respring.Imdinteractive.com in the search bar.
- You will get an installation link. Click on it followed by pressing the enter key in your passcode.
- The installation process will take some time to get completed.
- Once done; open it. Your Respring process will now get automatically started up.
How to Quickly Respring Your iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak
Respring is a wonderful process which will enable you to restart your iOS device in order to avail the proper functioning of it. Here we have provided you five different methods of Respring your iOS device. Hope they will help you a lot.