We all know that if we go for an unlocked iPhone it, definitely, leaves a huge impact on our budget calculations. However, going for a locked iPhone and then attempting to get it unlocked can be an expensive affair as well. However, there is an alternative solution available for unlocking too. So, if you have a locked iPhone and require using a SIM Card that isn’t from the carrier it is locked to, you can try out the solution provided in this post to unlock your iOS device. In this method, we use the latest R-SIM ICCID Trick. Moving on, let us discuss more on the trick.
Did you know that you can get iOS 12.1 Emojis on iOS 10-11.4? Check here for the steps.
Please note that the R-SIM ICCID Trick takes advantage of an existent flaw in iPhone to unlock it. R-SIM is basically a SIM Card which you need to install on your locked iPhone, take a few additional steps and then put in the carrier’s SIM that you desire. Luckily, the trick works on all the latest iPhone models including iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR & iPhone X. Please note that you might have read about this R-SIM Method but keep in mind the initial methods were using R-SIM 12 and this method is utilizing the updated V13 of R-SIM which supports the latest iPhone models.
Unlock iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR/X Using R-SIM 13 & ICCID Trick
The new update on R-SIM also brings with it a much speedy process and a significant improvement in standby time. Now, this is, undoubtedly, good news. Following is the process for unlocking a locked iPhone using R-SIM 13.
- Please get the latest version of the R-SIM from here.
- Insert the R-SIM into your locked iPhone.
- Please launch the Emergency Call Screen and enter the following code *5005*7672*00# in the dialer and hit the calling button.
- An input ICCID screen will come up, on which you require entering the following code 8901-4104-2792-0258-7523 and hit on ‘Send.’
- Please reboot your iPhone and follow the usual iOS Setup Process for activation.
- Once the setup process is done, you can simply remove the R-SIM and insert the desired network’s nano SIM Card.
Congrats! You can use your iPhone as a regular unlocked iPhone now. Please note that these steps will work from iPhone 5 to the latest iPhone XS Max, with iOS 11 and iOS 12.
Get the latest Cydia Impactor from here and fix the sideloading issues with iPhone XS/XS Max.
R-SIM 13 Unlock Method for iPhone XS/XS Max & iPhone XR/X
Please note that if your iPhone hard reboots or is restored via iTunes then you require following the above-given steps again. However, this method is much better than any other methods available. But, please note that Apple might notice this flaw and fix it in future iOS updates. As of now, this method is working fine. Go ahead and unlock your locked iPhone using R-SIM 13. If you face any issues let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will help you out.
You might like to check the following interesting posts as well:
- Download iOSEmus for iOS [iPhone/iPad] Without Jailbreak.
- Change IMEI Number on iPhone Without Jailbreak [Complete Guide].