Very few things cause a sudden onset of irritation in the way a receipt of an incoming call when using a full-screen application on your iPhone like playing a game or watching a video does. Android users enjoy a significant advantage here as unlike iPhone they only get a heads up notification of an incoming call rather than whole screen displaying the info of an incoming call. In this post, we are going to talk about Scorpion tweak that will enable you to get rid of this problem.
Check out DockX – Adds Pasteboard Shortcuts to iOS Keyboard.
Right from the first iPhone till now, Apple has not given much thought to the incoming call interface, which remains to be intrusive in all the iPhone models. Thanks to the iOS developer Esquilli, we have the Scorpion tweak now that shrinks the incoming call interface on a jailbroken iOS 13 iPhone to the size of a notification.
- 1 Scorpion Tweak on iOS 13 – Features & Configuration
- 1.1 Install Scorpion Tweak on iPhone [iOS 13]
- 1.2 [Update] Scorpion V 1.2 is Out on Dynastic Repo
- 1.3 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Scorpion Tweak on iOS 13 – Features & Configuration
When you install the Scorpion tweak on your iPhone, you will get a dedicated preferences pane in the Settings app allowing you to check out the amazing features and configure the tweak to your liking. For your convenience, we have listed each of the configuration option below.
- Toggle the tweak on or off on demand.
- Configure customization settings.
- Set up call handling settings.
- Configure Miscellaneous settings.
- (Secret Menu is empty for now).
- Reset all preferences to their defaults.
Customization Pane under General Settings
- Send a test call banner to yourself.
- Choose between adaptive or custom dark mode settings.
- Configure a custom banner style.
- Choose between top or bottom of the display for banner display.
- Enable or disable blur effects.
- Choose the blur style you want to use.
- Configure a background color.
- Set up the text color.
- Set up the background normal color.
- Change the background selected color.
- Configure the button tint color.
- Configure the animations style for the banner.
Call Handling Pane under General Settings
- Choose your preferred dismiss behavior:
- Suppress ringtone
- Decline the phone call
- Toggle automatic call answering.
- Choose contacts to automatically answer calls from.
- Choose apps to blacklist from using the tweak interface.
Miscellaneous Pane under General Settings
- Choose a preferred gesture for banners.
- Enable or disable Quick Actions.
- Choose a preferred Quick Action gesture.
- Toggle Haptic touch on or off.
- Enable or disable vibrations for connected outgoing phone calls.
- Hide or show the SIM localizer.
Download Zebra Package Manger on iOS [Cydia Alternative].
Install Scorpion Tweak on iPhone [iOS 13]
Following are the steps that you require following to add Scorpion tweak on your jailbroken iPhone.
- Please launch Cydia app on your iPhone.
- Go to Sources > Edit.
- Add the official Scorpion Repo from here.
- From the Search Tab, please search for Scorpion.
- Hit the Install button and within a few minutes you will have the tweak installed on your iPhone.
[Update] Scorpion V 1.2 is Out on Dynastic Repo
The developer has recently launched V 1.2 of the tweak. Apart from bug fixes, following are the new features added in the tweak.
- Now you can force press the incoming banner to bring the stock call UI.
- Added two new styles: Riddick and Decius.
- Added a drop shadow when using “Custom” theme.
- Vibrate on connected call.
- Vibrate in disconnected call.
- Auto show audio source (outgoing).
- Auto exit Phone.app (outgoing).
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Is Scorpion Tweak Free?
You have to shell out US $2.99 to download the tweak on your jailbroken iPhone.
Does Scorpion tweak work on stock call interface only?
No! The Scorpion tweak works with Face Time calls, Skype calls, WhatsApp Messenger calls, and other third-party VoIP services as well.
Does Scorpion Tweak work on all iPhone models?
Scorpion tweak works on iOS 13 and above. Talking about iPhone models, it has limited compatibility with iPhone 4, 4S, 5S, 5C, and SE due to screen size.
Does Scorpion Tweak work on iPad?
Optimization of the tweak for iPad is coming soon.
Conclusion – Scorpion Tweak on iPhone
That was all regarding the amazing Scorpion tweak on iPhone. Go ahead and try it. If you face any issues while using the tweak, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting tweaks as well:
- Prysm Tweak – Brings a Beautiful Design to iOS Control Center.
- Kalm Tweak – Beautiful Lock Screen iOS (Scheduling, Scaling, DND & More).