The iOS Community can be broadly divided into two categories; the first group is of those who prefer jailbreaking their iPhone/iPad and the second is of those who don’t prefer jailbreaking their iOS devices. The jailbreak community enjoys all the tweaked and modified iOS applications along with extended features and functionalities on their devices. The no-jailbreak community relies on third-party iOS App Stores like AppValley, TweakBox, Ignition, and TutuApp for downloading tweaked iOS Apps. However, these App Installers occasionally shut down for a temporary period due to Apple’s strict and irregular certificate revocations. In this post, we are going to tell you about the Sentry Revoke application that enables you to check the revoked status of the iOS third-party App Store alternatives.
Please note that Sentry Revoke doesn’t prevent Apple from revoking certificates. It simply checks whether a particular installer is revoked or not. If an installer is revoked, then you can simply try another one. Developed by MasonD3V, following are some of the major app installers of which Sentry Revoke application tells you the revoked status.
- Cyrus VIP
- Panda Helper
Going forward, following are the steps to download and install Sentry Revoke on iPhone/iPad. There are two methods that you can follow. Please note that Sentry Revoke works on iOS 9, 10, 11, and 12 firmware.
Method 1 – Install Sentry Revoke on iPhone/iPad [STEPS]
- As a first, please launch the Safari Browser and navigate to the URL: sentryrevoke.com.
- Wait for the webpage to load. Once the webpage loads, tap on the ‘Install’ button. You will get a prompt to install the configuration profile. Please tap on ‘Allow.’
- A profile installation screen will come up. Tap on ‘Install’ from the top-right corner.
- Enter your passcode and tap on ‘Install’ again.
- After the profile installation is successful, navigate to the home screen of your iOS device and you can locate the icon of Sentry Revoke present on it.
- Launch the application and you can see the live revocation status of each App Installer on it.
Method 2 – Install Sentry Revoke on iPhone/iPad [STEPS]
- Please launch the Safari Browser and navigate to the URL sentryapp.fun.
- Wait for the webpage to load up. Once the webpage loads up, you will see a blue colored ‘Download’ button.
- Tap on the button and you will see the following screen asking you to add Sentry Revoke to your home screen.
- Press the box and arrow icon from the bottom bar of the Safari Browser and from the pop-up that comes up, tap on ‘Add to Home Screen’ button.
- Give the name as ‘Sentry’ and tap on ‘Add’ from the top-right corner.
- Navigate to the home screen and you will see the icon of Sentry Revoke present on the same.
Verdict – Sentry Revoke App to Check Revoke Status of iOS App Installers
Sentry Revoke comes to your aid and assistance whenever you require checking the revocation status of a particular app installer. This saves you a considerable amount of time because if the app installer is revoked then you can simply skip the same and go with the one that is working.
Check the following posts as well:
- PokeGoBP – Bypass PokemonGo Jailbreak Detection (Released).
- Complete UnC0ver Jailbreak Guide for all A12 Devices (Tutorial).