Usually, when it comes to downloading the applications from Apple Store, we can see a lot of restrictions facing by users. Moreover, people are very less to navigate the paid app and download it on their device. Most of the people will seek for the applications at free of cost to download on their device. But the fact it is difficult for the people to download the paid apps for free on their device. So, these types of limitations will be maintained by the AppStore for the users.
However, we can find the solution for sideloading the iOS apps on their device. To sideload the iOS applications on iPhone, most of the device will require a jailbreak. But still, you sideload the iOS apps on your device without a jailbreak. By following the process, you can find more number of tweak apps for your device to use. For your information, those applications will come up with free of cost and allow you to download and install at free of cost. Before getting into a downloading option, make sure to know about the sideload iOS apps are a scam.
People who want to proceed over sideload iOS apps on Mac can follow the below stuff. Here we are going to check out that how to sideload iOS apps on Mac using Xcode 7 without the process of jailbreak. For your information, Apple has allowed the developers to test the applications through Xcode. Hope the given method will help the user to sideload the IPA files to iOS devices. By following this method, you can sideload an unlimited number of applications on your iOS device.
Requirements to Sideload iOS Apps Using Xcode 7
Before going to sideload the iOS applications on Mac, it is essential for the people to check out about the requirements. Hope it will be helpful for the users to go further without any hassles.
- IPA application with respective source code
- Latest version of Xcode 7 for Mac OS
- Make sure to have most recent iOS versions
- Apple ID
- Get ready with USB cable to connect from iOS device to PC.
These are the requirements that you need to follow before going to sideload the applications on your device.
How to sideload iOS apps using Xcode 7
The iOS users who all are looking for the sideload applications to install on your device through Xcode can follow the given steps. By following the steps, you can get to know about the steps that how to sideload the iOS applications. The method is shown below that you don’t go further for jailbreaking your device. Without going for jailbreak option, you can sideload iOS apps on your device without any difficulties. Let’s follow the given steps.
Steps to proceed
- First of all, the users need to visit the default browser on your system and get set to download the latest available version of Xcode 7. Once the latest version of Xcode 7 is found, you can click to download and complete the installation process. Now, get ready to launch Xcode 7 on your system.
- Now, you need to open Xcode 7 on your Mac computer without making any delay. Now, the user should try to move towards Preferences -> Accounts. Here it is essential for the user to click (+) button. Now it will ask the user to enter Apple developer ID credentials.
You can add paid Apple ID or create a new account and proceed further.
- After the above process is completed, the user will look for sideloading the iOS apps from Mac pc. Now, open Xcode 7 and select respective IPA file that you want to install.
- By visiting Xcode, you will see Xcode project which is available on the left side. In that, you can visit General -> Identity. To make unique, you need to change the name as Bundle Identifier. Now, you can change the team to Apple ID as per the instruction.
- It is the time for the user to connect an iOS device with Mac PX using the USB cable.
- After the connection is done, the user can get back to Xcode 7 and select the drag the product menu. Now choose a destination for further process. All you just need to get connected by using the device name.
- Now, open your iOS device and visit Settings -> General -> Profile and click on the Trust.
- Now, again get back to Xcode 7 on your system of Mac, make sure to select “Run” option to create a project on a device.
- Finally, you need to wait for few minutes for sideloading iOS into a device.
Do you want to jailbreak your latest iOS 11 using Electra Jailbreak IPA? Read More: How to Jailbreak iOS devices using Electra IPA file [iPhone/iPad].
Conclusion: Sideload iOS Apps on Mac using Xcode 7 for free without Jailbreak
The above-given stuff will bring some ideas for sideloading the iOS apps. The major thing that you need to follow is it doesn’t require any jailbreak on your device. Without jailbreaking, you can easily sideload the apps as per your convenience.
- How To Install Kodi on iPhone/iPad [No Jailbreak, No PC, No xCode].
- How to Jailbreak iOS 10.0.1-10.3.3 using H3lix jailbreak Tool.