Signing up with different applications is always remaining an issue as it poses various challenges even if you have jailbroken your device. As you may be familiar with the fact that jailbreak is the process which expands the boundaries of your device, it means that you could now enjoy more features with it. You may sometime have faced the situation when you have a number of unknown apps on your device which get expires so quickly even if your device is jailbroken.
In such situations, you need to have a tool which makes you always sign up for the entire apps forever. JTool is one of the best solutions for your problems. It is a tool which enables you to sign up a certificate of any apps so that you could easily get access to these anytime you want from your iPhone as well as iPad.
- 1 What is JTool and How to sign Any Apps on iOS?
What is JTool and How to sign Any Apps on iOS?
JTool is an app inspection and signing tool for your iOS devices which enables you to get various most unusual features such as Codesigning, Disassembly, Stack emulation, etc. It was designed and developed by Jonathan Levin so that to sort out the problem of signing up the same applications time and again. It offers you the facility of running unsigned applications on your iOS device with the help of Electra Jailbreak.
It is one of the first and foremost questions asked by the smartphone users, and for it, JTool is a perfect answer which comes up with powerful features such as app signing and inspection. It is one of the best tools for developers which do not require any third party sources for sign into various applications. All you need to have the app which you willing to sign in, into your Application folder. We hope that, JTool is going to work in coming iOS roll outs such as iOS 12 too.
JTool is Different from AppSync and Cydia Extender
JTool is a fantastic app which is entirely different from AppSync and Cydia Extender in some aspects. App sync is used to patching iOS, whereas JTool is used for tricking iOS and signing in to your apps by using fake root entitlements. One of the major similarities among the three tools is that they allow the users to sign apps on your device.
You can easily install the latest Flex 3 for iOS 11/11.1.2 using this tutorial. Read More: Download and Install Flex 3 (Beta Version 43) on iOS 11/11.1.2.
Prerequisites for Signing apps with JTool on iOS 11/11.1.2/11.2
- iOS device
- Electra jailbreak
- Working internet connection or WiFi connection
Signing Apps Certificate on iOS 11/11.1.2 devices using JTool [STEPS]
- First, Download JTool and transfer your important application to the root applications folder on your device. You can use user Filza file manager for transferring your file.
- Once done with it; now launch Apple App Store and search for the option of iTerminal from the search bar.
- Now, select and install the latest and advanced version of the iTerminal application and wait for the installation process to get completed.
- On the successful completion of the installing process, now launch the app and then select the SSH option from the home screen of iTerminal.
- Now, enable your WiFi router from the Control Center and then add the details given below.
Nickname | 127.0.0.1 | 2222 | Root | Password
- And tick on Save to my server List
- Once done; press on the Connect option to go further with the process.
- Now, open up the Terminal and enter the commands given below. Don’t forget to press “return” key after typing each line.
cd /Applications/<Application name>.app/
jtool –ent /bootstrap/bin/ls > platform.ent
jtool -e arch -arch arm64 <Application name>
jtool –sign –ent platform.ent –inplace <Application name>
rm -R /Applications/<Application name>.app/<Application name>
- Once you have done with it, you can see the app icon on your home screen. Don’t forget to rename your app to its original name.
Conclusion: Signing Apps on iOS devices using JTool
Facing problem in signing in various applications is seriously an annoying process which most of us sincerely wanted to avoid. JTool is one of the perfect solutions for your problems which enable you to access various applications without using third-party sources. It is an inspection and signs in a tool which offers you a bucket full of features without making many efforts. We have provided you with the most comfortable method to get the sign into various apps with great ease; surely it will help you a lot.
Read the following articles:
- Installous & Install Paid Apps for Free on Jailbroken iOS(iPhone/iPad) Devices.
- [How-To] Re-Install Cydia on Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2/11+ Devices.