The craze of installing third-party and ++ iOS applications continue to rage among the non-jailbroken iOS community. Hence, there seems to be no surprise witnessing the soaring popularity of third-party iOS App Installers like TweakBox, TutuApp, AppValley, Ignition, and more.
However, lately, Apple seems to be not happy with the unparalleled popularity levels of these third-party iOS App Installers. Hence, the manufacturer is consistently revoking their certificates disallowing them to function. Users are in utter distress as there seems to be no relief from the dark clouds hovering over these third-party iOS installers. However, a glittering ray of hope is finally here in the form of TweakDoor.
TweakDoor, a new third-party iOS App Installer that according to the developers is un-revocable. It is a cool new alternative to all the third-party App Stores that are facing the onslaught of Apple. In this post, we are going to share with you more information on TweakDoor as well as the steps to download and install the same on your iPhone/iPad.
- 1 What makes TweakDoor Un-revocable?
- 2 How to Get UDID of your iPhone/iPad Devices
- 3 Install TweakDoor on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- 3.1 TweakDoor – Alternate Download Links
- 3.2 How to Download Apps and Games from TweakDoor
- 3.3 How to Delete TweakDoor from iOS
- 3.4 Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
What makes TweakDoor Un-revocable?
TweakDoor doesn’t follow the traditional installation style of trusting profiles or certificates. It bases itself on UDID (Unique Device Identifier) – a 40 character string assigned to Apple Devices. Since there are no profiles or certificates associated with the app installer, Apple cannot revoke the same.
If you wish to install TweakDoor on your iPhone/iPad then you require possessing the UDID of your iPhone/iPad. Hence, before we move to the installation process, please follow the below steps to get your iOS device’s UDID.
How to Get UDID of your iPhone/iPad Devices
- Please launch the Safari Browser and navigate to the URL: https://get.udid.io.
- Once the webpage loads up, tap on the green-colored button titled as ‘Tap to Find UDID.’
- An alert will come up stating that the website is trying to download a configuration profile. Please allow it to do so.
- A similar alert stating that the profile has been downloaded will come up.
- Please make your way to Settings -> General -> Profiles and you will witness that ‘Get Your UDID’ profile is present in the ‘Downloaded Profiles’ section.
- Tap on it and thereafter tap on ‘Install.’ Please enter your passcode and hit ‘Install’ once again to install this profile on your iOS device.
- After the successful installation of the profile, you will automatically get redirected to the webpage displaying your device’s UDID. Please copy and place it in Notes.
Now, that you have your device’s UDID with you, you can proceed with the installation of TweakDoor on your iPhone/iPad. Following are the steps for the same.
Install TweakDoor on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- Please copy the UDID and launch Twitter.
- You require to DM your iOS device’s UDID here: https://twitter.com/hadoiz
- Be patient. Please don’t DM consistently. Ultimately, your device will be signed in to TweakDoor and you will receive a Login ID and a Password.
- If you wish to get your work done fast, you can go ahead and make a donation to the developer here: https://www.paypal.me/hadoiz
- After you have received your User Name and Password, please navigate to the official webpage of TweakDoor and log in using your credentials.
- Or you can directly access: “Download TweakDoor App“ and You can see “Get TweakDoor App” just click on it.
- Congratulations! You can browse the store now and start downloading third-party iOS applications and games.
- Using Safari Browser you can add TweakDoor to your device’s home screen for quick access later.
TweakDoor – Alternate Download Links
For your convenience, we have provided three alternative download links as well below.
How to Download Apps and Games from TweakDoor
- For installing an application or a game, simply tap on ‘Get’ next to it.
- You will be redirected to an application information screen. From here, please tap on ‘Install.’
- An alert stating that TweakDoor wants to install the application on your iOS device will come up. Please allow it to do so.
- Move to the home screen of your iOS device and you will see the installation of the application in progress.
- Please note that if you happen to see just the ‘Waiting’ icon, you require tapping on it to initiate the installation.
- Being in ‘Waiting’ status doesn’t mean that the application hasn’t installed. The application has installed in the background. You simply require tapping on the Waiting icon to change it into ‘Loading’ status.
How to Delete TweakDoor from iOS
If you wish to delete or uninstall TweakDoor from your iOS device, you can utilize either of the following two methods.
Method 1 > Via Application Profile
- Please navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- Locate the profile of TweakDoor.
- Simply, tap on the profile.
- Next, tap on Delete App option.
Method 2 > Via Application Icon
- Long-press the icon of TweakDoor present on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad.
- After a few seconds, all the applications will start wiggling.
- Simply tap on the cross (x) icon on the top corner of the wiggling icon of TweakDoor.
- On the dialog box that comes up next, tap on Delete.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Is it safe to install TweakDoor?
TweakDoor is safe from viruses, malicious scripts, or any other cyber threat. Moreover, since you don't have to jailbreak your iOS device to install TweakDoor, you are good to go as far as your device's warranty is concerned.
How to fix White Screen Issue on TweakDoor?
All you need to do is delete the app from the profile and reinstall it.
Is TweakDoor available for Android?
No! As of now TweakDoor is available only for iOS.
Does TweakDoor have Cydia tweaks?
Yes! It does have. However, you shouldn't expect to find all the tweaks as not all can be redeveloped to work without a jailbreak.
Conclusion – TweakDoor Download on iOS(iPhone/iPad)
This was all regarding TweakDoor. If you face any issues while installing or using the platform, make sure you let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will be happy to help you.
Check the following posts as well:
- TutuApp Alternatives | Similar Apps to TutuApp on iOS/Android.
- Shadow – A Light Weight Jailbreak Detection Bypass (Open Source).