Great news for iOS lovers! Now any locked iPhone running on iOS 11.4.1 can be factory unlocked utilizing an R-SIM and modifying the ICCID. Post unlocking the iPhone it will continue working without needing the R-SIM on any network’s SIM Card. This is, absolutely, fantastic as with this trick any factory locked iPhone can be unlocked without raising a request to Apple or the locked carrier. The best part of this process is that you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device for things to work.
As of now, the process is working fine but there are significant chances that Apple, just like it does with other tricks, will patch the same in near future. Hence, if you are in the possession of a factory locked iPhone and are struggling to get it unlocked, try out the process detailed in this guide as soon as possible before the same gets patched by Apple.
Unlock Factory Locked iPhone to Work on any Network [STEPS]
We also have Bypass iCloud activation Lock o iOS, but somehow, we found this latest way to unlock locked iPhones(iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 5 and many other iPhones which are running on iOS 11.4.1 version) with the easiest trick that is with R-Sim and ICCID changing trick. Let’s grab some popcorn and enjoy the trick:).
- You will, undoubtedly, require an R-SIM for getting along the process.
- Next, put in an unsupported SIM, along with the R-SIM, into your locked iPhone.
- Launch your iPhone’s Dial i.e. the Phone application and dial *5005*7672*99#.
- Next, please tap on edit ICCID and type 8901-4104-2778-0604-3133.
- Reboot your iPhone and go along with the setup.
- Once your iPhone home screen comes up, all you need to do is to remove the R-SIM and let the unsupported SIM be inside.
- That’s it! Now the unsupported SIM card will work perfectly as by modifying the ICCID, the factory locked iPhone, due to an iOS vulnerability, gets unlocked.
Please note that if you happen to perform a hard reboot or reset on your device; your iPhone will regain the status of being factory unlocked. This trick doesn’t provide a permanent solution but it is definitely worthy to give a shot if you are not planning to reset your device.
Unlock Any Locked iPhone Using R-SIM & ICCID Trick
So, these were the simple steps through which you can unlock any factory locked iPhone using R-SIM and modifying the ICCID. You needn’t worry about over-the-air or OTA updates as you can go ahead with them without getting the unlocked status affected. In case you are not able to get your iOS device unlocked please let us know in the comments section below.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Libertas: iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Detection Bypass App Download on iPhone/iPad.
- AppStore++ for iOS 11.3.1: Downgrade iOS Apps to Their Older Versions.