Get Latest Version of Electra Without PC/ Computer or Laptop: Since the official launch of Electra Jailbreak tool for iOS 11/11+ by Cool Star its popularity among the jailbreak enthusiasts has rapidly increasing. Although people are still facing a lot of issues in regard to Electra Jailbreak too, luckily, there is a fix for each one of that. The developer Cool Star has promised to launch the upgraded version of Electra with all the bugs and issues fixed. So, you all know the steps for using Electra Jailbreak on your iOS device through your PC/ Laptop. But, can you upgrade to the latest version of Electra without using your PC? The answer is ‘Yes.’
This post will tell you the steps to upgrade to the latest version of Electra Jailbreak Tool, as and when released by Cool Star without the requirement of your PC/ Laptop for the task. Cool! Isn’t it? So, whenever a new version of Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11 is released you can rapidly upgrade to the latest version without requiring the services of your PC/ Laptop for the purpose. Below-mentioned are the steps to do it.
Upgrade to The Latest Version of Electra Jailbreak Tool Without PC/ Laptop
- First of all you need to install the Extender Repo on your jailbroken iOS device. You need to install the version which supports Electra Jailbreak Tool. You can get it from here.
- Once you are done with this please navigate and download the latest Electra build from here.
- Now you need to have Safari+ browser on your iOS device. If you don’t have it then don’t worry as you can easily download and install it through Cydia from the BigBoss repo. Please search it with the name ‘Safari Plus.’
- You will find the downloaded latest build of Electra in the downloads section of Safari Plus browser.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to download and install Safari Plus you can go with Filza File Manager application for accessing the downloaded file.
- Once you are able to access the downloaded file please copy it and transfer it to the following location: /var/mobile/Documents/Ext3nder using Filza File Manager.
- You can skip the above mentioned step and just right click on the downloaded latest Electra Jailbreak build file. From the menu that pops up select the option of ‘Open in Extender.’
- Once you are done with this please launch Extender application and setup logging apple.
- Now we are all set to install the latest build of Electra Jailbreak Tool. However, it is advised to remove the previous version before proceeding ahead with the installation of the latest version of Electra.
- Switch to the tab named as ‘Download’ and tap on ‘Sign Electra Latest Build’ and install thereafter.
- Congratulations! Just a few minutes wait from now and you will have the latest Electra build working on your jailbroken iOS device.
Here is the latest 10.3.3 Jailbreak tool for iOS called Doubleh3lix Jailbreak. Read More: [How-To] Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 With doubleH3lix Jailbreak (iPhone/ iPad).
Install Latest Electra Jailbreak Tool Build for iOS No Computer/ No PC Required
This process to get the latest Electra build on your iOS device is absolutely great. Now there is no requirement of PC/ Computer or Laptop to upgrade to the latest version of Electra. The above mentioned steps, though require a lot of applications to be installed, saves time and additional efforts.
In case you get stuck anywhere during the mentioned process or have any additional questions to ask you are welcome to ask the same by dropping them in the comments section. We will look into them for you and provide a working solution and answers to all your problems and queries respectively.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Re-Install Cydia on Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2/11+ Devices.
- Fix Stuck On “Please Wait (2/3)” Error in Electra iOS Jailbreak.